UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-07-2023, 06:46 PM

Default Hello!

Hi All

Hope everyone is well, some great photos of everyone's dolls

Can I ask about Lucidtoys. My budget won't reach the thousands that iv seen currently, but £749 dolls iv seen on Lucid is fine. Now iv seen a couple of them but one in particular that I really want. Now I'm new to the doll world and this will be my first one, but the reviews saying its a con company, not as described etc etc has really put me off

So just getting some info from you guys about the company and if its all good? Now they do a photo before dispatched option, would that be worth doing?

Looking forward to speaking with you all
Old 18-07-2023, 06:49 PM
Vendor

Hi,
I am from Lucidtoys, and we have encountered a situation where a few individuals are behaving inappropriately. We want to clarify that there is no con or scam happening here, but rather some people who are being unkind and silly. We are actively addressing this issue to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone involved.

Old 18-07-2023, 06:51 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Hi Dan and welcome!

I've no direct buying experience with Lucid, but I have acquired a number of their cohort second hand from other members.

You might want to take a look at https://kimberdoll.co.uk/products/kimber-doll whom I have had dealings with and have had and seen nothing but positive feedback about them. A great starter doll.

- - -
Old 18-07-2023, 07:10 PM

Hi

Wow thanks for the link for the kimberdoll. I've not seen that one before, looks a great doll for my first one.
I think you've actually found me the one. Appreciate that
Old 18-07-2023, 07:15 PM
Bronze Member

Hi, I have bought several Torso dolls from Lucid over the last 4 years, Apart from some poor packing issues I have never had a problem and have always got what I ordered and paid for. You can visit Lucid in person to view and collect your order. Lucid offer exceptionally good value for money. I am about to order another.......... There are (slightly) cheaper dolls available from such as ebay and Alliexpress etc but they are either terrible quality or very mis-described, also customer service is likely to be at best dreadful- to non existent. I would say Lucid is definitely your best option, or maybe Kimber which is slightly cheaper but you don't get much choice. Good Luck - let us know how it goes
Old 18-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Dan, welcome to the forum.
I have bought 4 of my girls' bodies from Lucidtoys, two 6Ye, one SM and one Irontech. I will be buying from them again when the time is right.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi,
I am from Lucidtoys, and we have encountered a situation where a few individuals are behaving inappropriately. We want to clarify that there is no con or scam happening here, but rather some people who are being unkind and silly. We are actively addressing this issue to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone involved.

I thought that we had all been rather nice to you?

Discussions here tend to be around the various merits of the dolls that you supply and we inform people here who the dolls really are as names like Soulmate, Racy, Allure, and Sugarbabe can be a little confusing to newbies looking for alternate photoshoots but finding the names appearing nowhere else but on Lucid and Neojoy sites.

Keeping people informed is not to be confused with with attacking you.

Where people have attacked you I think that you will find that you have been defended where the attack is without merit and if the attack was with merit then it is not the site that would have anything to address.

Your best advertising is long standing members here who are seen to be unbiased saying positive things about you. If there were any hint that we could be bought or cajoled into making statements that were not true, or supressed from making statements that were true then our approval would be worthless.

Its the benefit of this being a truly free and independant site that people know that the advice offered here can be trusted.

Shamus.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Bronze Member

Hi, I have 3 full size dolls I bought of lucid sitting in my bedroom right now a cst , a sugar babe and a zelex. I found the prices great and received them on time. I also have multiple doll heads , firedoll, girlfriend, il head . All great so yes I've spent thousands of pounds. So can confirm lucid are legit and I've personally never had any problems with them. I will buy again when my bank balance recovers.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan37uk View Post
Hi

Wow thanks for the link for the kimberdoll. I've not seen that one before, looks a great doll for my first one.
I think you've actually found me the one. Appreciate that
Not just as a first one.

I took delivery of three of them last week. They make excellent head stands for other brands as they have M16 head connectors the same as all of the major brands

Take a look at pics of Tighes girls. Many of those have Kimber bodies.

It would be remiss of me not to say that there is a new Kimber coming out soon with gel breats, improved skeleton (shrugging) and gripping hands. Its a bit more expensive but if you are going down that path and those features are important to you then it may be worth waiting a few weeks for the next shipment to arrive.

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:44 PM
Vendor

Hi Shamus,

Oh no, not the forum members. I was actually referring to other people.

I wanted to let others know that we have recently launched a starter doll kit. It's an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in love dolls.

You can check out the kit on our website at https://www.lucidtoys.com/collections/special-offer

Feel free to explore the collection and let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

Best regards,