UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 29-04-2022, 07:56 AM
Part of the Furniture

Ello Ello!

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 29-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Bronze Member

Thumbs up My mixed harem

Hi all
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have sixteen wives, some rubber, YL, WM, JY, Firedoll, some fabric, Teddybabes, VGs, and even three inflatables, one of which is now stuffed. So nineteen in all if I counted them too.
I started collecting in winter 2020 around the time the pandemic hit.
From then on I was taken with the whole harem idea.
I'm amazed at how much tpe doll prices have risen in one year.
For example Zara, the big booty Afro American YLdoll I purchased from Silicone Wives In March last year cost me £1200 including shipping. The same doll from that vendor would set me back £2000. WTF!
I bet many of you have noticed this price jump, too.
I don't have room for anymore in my spacious one bedroom flat. No more! No more!
I am lucky I have a huge, airy, walk in utility room with no windows, where they can all stand, and wait for me to shuffle, pamper, and cuddle them.
The last honey I bought was from a great ( but very poorly) guy called Ian who advertised her hear in the for sale section. Robyn, a TBU. I already have Beverly TBU.
I am after Sheba now to complete the threesome. But then no more! No more! I also have the Nubian pricess Diana the 2020 Deluxe Teddybabe amongst the fabric queen's.
Ah variety, the very spice of life dolly lovers.
Enjoy!

Last edited by Bunnyboybob; 30-04-2022 at 06:25 AM.
Old 29-04-2022, 06:42 PM
Diamond Member

those famous words.....No more!!!!
i remember saying that too

sounds like a wonderfully diverse collection you have

Old 29-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Banned

Gawd I have enough with one never mind 16! to the group. Looking forward to seeing your girls.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Silver Member

Cripes, a football team and subs!

How do you keep them all in order?
Old 29-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Bronze Member

Default How do I do it?

Yes, I have to ask myself that question each day. I don't know how, but I do, learning as I go. Method through trial and error is the key for me, anyway.
Sandwiched between my work, girlfriend, and family, it's a pretty full plate, but I'm happy as I've ever been. Everyone is cool as I am open with them. My RG thought they were "Creepy" at first, but now she sits next to my Teddybabe reading eating, and watching TV. My dog gets stroked by my Valentina Girls regularly.
Old 01-05-2022, 07:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyboybob View Post
Yes, I have to ask myself that question each day. I don't know how, but I do, learning as I go. Method through trial and error is the key for me, anyway.
Sandwiched between my work, girlfriend, and family, it's a pretty full plate, but I'm happy as I've ever been. Everyone is cool as I am open with them. My RG thought they were "Creepy" at first, but now she sits next to my Teddybabe reading eating, and watching TV. My dog gets stroked by my Valentina Girls regularly.
Wish my wife would even look at a photo of my girl, but she won't have anything to do with her at all
Old 01-05-2022, 07:43 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyboybob View Post
That's awesome that your family are cool the way they are. Same with my breather, friends, and workmates. My breather doesn't get it, but he has no complaints when he ends up sitting at the dining table eating his dinner with dolls sitting on the other seats My boss regularly asks on Teams meets (most of the time I work from home) if I have my "friends" with me and wants to see them if they're sitting nearby