UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 08-02-2022, 05:27 AM
Golden Diamond Member

to the forum, Ich Will. Looking forward to seeing Callie and Joanna when they arrive

Old 08-02-2022, 07:01 AM
Diamond Member

Welcome to the family. I look forward to seeing your 273 as they all seem to look different. I hope for your sake she doesn't have the same expensive taste my emma has

Old 08-02-2022, 08:50 AM
Banned

Hope the wait doesn't seem too long, it'll be worth it at the end.

I just got a cheap Kimber doll to see how it goes, and i love that doll already! She is always with me 24/7 when I'm at home. Either cuddling on the couch or spooning around her at night. Its so much better than sleeping alone.

Already learned so much about how to look after her. I've made mistakes, for example she has a broken (wired) finger, lost an eyelash and got staining on her arms from the couch! I will be looking at putting the staining and eyelash right as maintenance is part of ownership. New doll should have articulated hands which hopefully will be a lot stronger.

Then you have to learn to dress a grown woman, put on makeup, wash her hair and body every month (and after use of course), maintain her skin with oil and powder and vasaline her joints and such like. Not that its a chore to oil and powder a naked woman

If i love this temporary doll, gawd knows what I'll be like when I get the doll of my dreams!
Old 08-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Part of the Furniture

Will, Hope that wait doesnt feel too long

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 08-02-2022, 11:16 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Will!

Has she arrived yet!!?

Has she arrived yet!!?

Has she arrived yet!!?

Has she arrived yet!!?

- - -
Old 08-02-2022, 11:17 AM
Silver Member

Thank you for the warm welcome

I believe there are a few rules around here, rule 1 - photos, rule 2 - photos, rule 3 - obey rules 1 and 2.

As I want to be here a long time, I will follow the rules and as soon as my ladies let me, there will be lots of photos.

I am working my way through the clothing and makeup threads, Harleyhahns Greatest Girls will be visited soon
Old 08-02-2022, 11:20 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Will!

Has she arrived yet!!?

Has she arrived yet!!?

Has she arrived yet!!?

Has she arrived yet!!?

sadly no, I have to wait for at least 4 weeks
Old 08-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Will,

excellent call on your girl.

You certainly have a type as do you realise that both #266 and #273 are based on the same real person... I don't know who the real person is but the person who designed those two heads told me that
I knew there was a reason I was having such a tough time choosing between them, it was her eyes that really attracted me to her. When I found that there was a free head promotion on, I just had to get one of each.
On searching here for #266 and #273, I found http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=15609 and realised why I had been having problems choosing.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:36 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Welcome to the family. I look forward to seeing your 273 as they all seem to look different. I hope for your sake she doesn't have the same expensive taste my emma has
I think I am in trouble, it seems she has the combined tastes of both your Emma and Gavla82's Chloe. When she arrives, I will have to restrict her internet access to either shein or everything5pounds.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:41 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich Will View Post
I think I am in trouble, it seems she has the combined tastes of both your Emma and Gavla82's Chloe. When she arrives, I will have to restrict her internet access to either shein or everything5pounds.
To be honest, Chloe may look like she has expensive tastes, but Shein, Primark, eBay, Charity shops and kind donations are what keeps my girls in check with their clothes and shoes...although Chloe is the shoe queen..Elena does get to wear some...when Chloe allows. but Shein is a great shop...dangerous...but great.

Even their make up, brushes and accessories are from B&M and Homebargains. They just happy to have a loving home and not stuck in a cardboard box in a warehouse.

Ooh, advice. If your girls come with a fleecy blanket, use it on the bed if you intend to have the girls sleeping with you. They do have a tendency of leaving their mark (tpe oil/sweat stains). Adam can attest to butt prints on walls and fireplaces.