UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 15-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Silver Member

Default Advice needed

I would value your help and advice regarding a possible purchase of a clearance doll with minor defects.
I have been saving for a kimber doll with the view to a different head as some many members have done but kimber with delivery is around 550.00 and another head is 250/300+.
An option I'm looking at is a clearance doll from lucidtoys and buying a head to match later.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/c...42253655572708

She's a lot heavier than kimber and and I rightly or wrongly bought clothing lingerie and shoes kimber size in anticipation of getting her. I know a discussion like this is individual but I would appreciate any thoughts you might have.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member

Shoes, if they are from Size 1 - Size 3 UK, they should be fine for that LT girl.
Clothes, 2xs, XS or S will be fine also. My ex Kimberdoll that Chloe used could fit 2xs things and the big body that Elena had, could just about squeeze into 2xs things as well.

Bare the weight in mind however, even a small jump like my 2 girls 29kg to 34kg is certainly noticeable, although doable.
Old 15-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Shoes, if they are from Size 1 - Size 3 UK, they should be fine for that LT girl.
Clothes, 2xs, XS or S will be fine also. My ex Kimberdoll that Chloe used could fit 2xs things and the big body that Elena had, could just about squeeze into 2xs things as well.

Bare the weight in mind however, even a small jump like my 2 girls 29kg to 34kg is certainly noticeable, although doable.
Thank you 🙂 yeah all the clothing is s and xs as are the knickers, the bras are 32c she might need bigger and the shoes are size 3.
Old 15-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Gold Member

I'd go with the Irontech 163 all day long but it's just my opinion and taste, she has nice realistic proportions. Heavier yes but think of all that extra yummy tpe you're getting for your money
Old 15-05-2022, 12:43 PM
Platinum Diamond Member

As people have said: Be sure about the weight.

I can say that Maddie at 43Kg is as much as I would want to have to move about for a photoshoot. By comparison my DS girls at 33kg and lower I could shoot all day.

Other than that, from the actual pics of the doll, she looks good, just dont get lost betwixt them melons!

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 15-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Okay, you might already know this, I will just type and ignore me.
I believe from the open box photo that is a IT163 plus, she is tan, it is yellower is often confused, Irontech brown matches Jinsan tan and Irontech tan I struggle to get any, SM, Jinsan, etc head to match the Irontech tan colour well, Irontech tan heads are perfect match, obviously.
No surprises here, I own a IT163 plus, though she's in brown, she originally came from Lucid she is excellent, I hope you have your money ready, because I don't think she will be there for long. I don't think she's that heavy, but I am not the right guy to ask, I have a couple of IT's in the mid 40kg's and one in the mid 50kg's, if you wish I can weigh my IT163 plus, her boobs are big and from a size point of view I wouldn't have a clue, I cut a lot of labels out of clothes, because they annoy the life out of me, then I spend a morning with a pile of clothes on the floor trying them on whichever doll trying to find the right size, like a dick. I do stretchy clingy stuff mostly.

Last edited by Tommo10; 15-05-2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Silver Member

Thanks everyone for your help and advice, im just waiting for a price with postage from lucid, good to know my head choices too 🙂
Old 15-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Administrator

Just out of interest I weighed my Irontech 163 plus, she's dressed, DM's and head plus wig, that is basically what I am lifting up, not sure how much a pair of DM's weigh and also her clothes, perhaps a few kg,

43.2kg so she's lightweight.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Throw my two penneth worth in as well.

I really rate IT's (although all of mine end up with Jinsan or SM heads) and have one of the IT163C's but the 163 plus would be a bit too heavy to fit in here (he says with a heavyweight WM 163E glaring at him accross the room).

I can only comment on the general IT quality of TPE and Skeleton and my view is that IT skeletons are second to non. Plus their TPE is warm, soft and cuddly.

If you can handle the weight (remember you need to add another 2kg for a head as this weight quoted is just for a the body) then she's a sound girl.

The skin type is tan which with IT can be problematic as IT tan dosn't match to any other manufacturers skin tone. The IT brown is actually other peoples tan.

IT Tan has an orangy yellow glow to it. It's a lovely skin tone even if it doesn't match well to others.

Take a look here. Crocus is SM tan. The body that she is on is Itontech tan:

I've not got a black choker on her in this pic so the difference is more visible:

I've included the pic in a large size with only focus editing so that you can see the difference clearly.

Its a nice skin toe but just something for you to be aware of when choosing a head to go with the body.

I think that pic also demontrates the healthy glow / sheen of that skin tone.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 15-05-2022, 09:18 PM
Silver Member

Thanks tommo10 & shamas, both the heads I looked at on there site list as tan and it as manufacturer this one is whats attached to that body normally and the other is a,possible choice

Screenshot_20220515-205249.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-205557.jpg