UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 10-03-2022, 04:59 AM

Default Looking to rent/borrow a doll in London UK

Hi all,

I want to try a doll before I buy one. If there's anyone in London who'd let me borrow or try theirs I'd gladly pay a fee.

Cheers
Old 10-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Gold Excellence Member

No.

eco
Old 10-03-2022, 09:23 AM
Platinum Member

Old 10-03-2022, 10:13 AM
Platinum Diamond Member

A very unlikely scenario to happen.

All Doll owners/partners will at least be protective of their investment. These Dolls are very easy to damage.

Most will be protective of their dolls in a much more intimate way.

You basically just asked, "Can I borrow your girlfriend for the weekend"

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 10-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Golden Diamond Member

For 499 you could try a Kimber.

https://www.kimberdoll.co.uk

I don't know anyone here that is into girlfriend swapping. To us, these girls are NOT objects.

Old 10-03-2022, 10:45 AM
Gold Member

Yeah... if it's asked out of simply not knowing then fair enough. But for everyone on here that i know, their girls are not 'sex dolls'. They're 'love dolls' (hence the name of this forum) to some and genuine partners for others.

Imagine for a moment, you've been married to a woman, lived in a nice house, nice car, couple of kids etc. And then bam, she cheats on you and you get divorced. Because you're the man, you're the one moving out, leaving your nice house behind knowing your kids and former wife are now having another man living there. Financially you're gutted and now you're living in a tiny flat above a shop on a busy road. It's pretty gutting, and you crave female companionship but mentally, financially, you can't risk it. A doll, whether it's for sex or for companionship, keeps many people out of a very dark place. Offering some sort of hope to them. So, renting her out just isn't something you'd consider.

Not to mention, we all spend THOUSANDS on our girls, whether that's the cost of the doll itself, or a combination of the doll and the things we buy for them. Imagine if you paid you 100 rent fee or whatever, but the 2500 doll you've just pounded now has broken fingers and one of the legs is loose. Can you cough up that much money? If so, just buy one! Dolls are great!

If you're serious about a doll: https://www.kimberdoll.co.uk just like Algaeholics said. They're brilliant dolls, and you can't go wrong for the price. Also, if you decide it's not for you, they're easy to sell on and you won't loose much money if you've taken care of your doll.

If you're just wanting a 'doll type thing to put your plonker in' then consider a 'torso doll'. They come up for sale on this forum quite often, and they're even less expensive and easier to hide, if you want to hide it.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:07 PM
Gold Member

I'm not sure what you mean by "try" a doll but you could approach a vendor about going to see their stock so you can get an idea of what they're like in person.

You aren't going to find anyone here willing to pimp out their girls though.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Bronze Member

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...l-brothel/amp/
Old 10-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Actually... Before we light the wicker man might be worth checking with the OP what they meant.

There is a small percentage chance that they just have no idea what these girls feel like either in looks or their presence. Perhaps the motive for the post was not sexual (I know, I'm a real glass half full type of muppet).

Its still not going to get any of us to let one of our girls out of our sight for a minute but it would be more understandable of someone who must have read some of the posts here before posting and understood the reaction that the question would have illicited.

If thats the case then by prior arrangement one could go over to Phils place (The Doll House) in Orpington, Kent to see a girl in the flesh... Provided of course the intention was to purchase on said visit.

Nullspec.....

For hyper realism you pay a lot (Silicone or TPE) and as said above these girls are easily damaged so for a first girl it is always best to go for a kimber. Later on you can swap her head for a higher end manufacturer if you want although there are many who take to their Kimber dolls just the way they are.

The issues that will hit you immediately with a new girl.

1) The weight.
They seem heavier than they are. a 35kg girl feels 50kg. We have had people on here who lift weights and the day after their girl arrives she's in the for sale section.
Ask yourself though why a bunch of not particularly fit guys and girls some in their sixties can carry these girls around without issue... Its because we (1) get used to their weight and (2) it's all in the technique.

2) The Smell
Some (not all) girls arrive with a slight smell. This is the oil used in finishing that even after washing them it can take a couple of weeks to completely disappear. But it does and by that time you will love the smell of TPE.

3) The Fingers.
They're improving on the high end girls but there are many, many, many out there that have wire to plate or even wire to wrist. These wires can either snap or dislodge from their anchorage relatively easily.

The positives though are that these girls in the right hands are alive.

Non of us started out knowing what the hell we were doing but over time you develop skills with makeup, photography, clothing them in things that they can wear outside the bedroom, etc.

They become everything that you expect a partner to be with the added advantage that at no stage will the words "I want half" come from their mouths.

So, in short. If you were thinking that these are sex toys I'll be dancing around the wicker man with the rest of the crew but if this is all a misunderstanding and you appreciate that these girls, boys and Elves are very real to us, then I hope that the above helped.

Unfortunately, even as writing the above I'm assuming....

Prove us wrong

Shamus.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:41 PM
Diamond Member

We are all really friendly on here but i dont think any of us are that friendly. If you wanna know what they feel like then get a cheap fleshlight sextoy. Now imagine it weighs 35kg and will let you do what you like and pose it how you like. A majority of us see our girls as a lot more than that and i dont know anyone here who would let you use one.
I may be wrong but im sure phil at the doll house in south london (ish) would let you see his stock but thats it.. Keep looking on the freebies section as dolls do get given away, ive had 3 free ones so you may get lucky