UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 16-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Banned

Default Miss Kalashnikov and Family

Hiya,

Now Mr Flibble has let me have my own account, I thought I'd reintroduce myself. My full title (hope it's okay to say here) is Princess Akira Kalashnikov. And I come from the secretive Mizuwali tribe in Mongolia. I am Mongolian. Mongolia is a lovely country .

I'm a very good girl (not naughty like Mr Flibble.)

You might notice that all my photos are uploaded to UKLDF. And there are three reasons for this:

1) Only members can see them.
2) Mr Flibble doesn't like having lots of logins to things (this is the main reason why the IMGBB images disappeared in February ... and he found he prefered uploading pictures directly to TDF rather than using imgbb ... please don't get angry with me for mentioning TDF ... so we're doing the same here ... but you won't find any pictures of me on TDF ... okay, the odd cameo appearance maybe .)
3) Pictures won't go missing (I told you Mr Flibble was naughty ... yes, I have spanked his bum very hard ... and many times too!)

And I talk a lot, but I try not to talk too much (I think I drive Mr Flibble crazy at times.) So I'll stop talking now and share some some new photos of me from today (we watched a movie this evening .)

Take care.

Lots of love from Miss K,

XOXO

Ivana was substituting for Mr Flibble whilst he was taking the photos. He didn't want me to look lonely on the sofa. Ivana's legs are quite short (she's about 145cm tall ... the same as Itzel, our JY148) so she got a table to rest her feet on. I'm a big girl though - I'm 160cm tall, I have G-cup breasts, and I weigh 42kg...
Old 17-04-2022, 08:37 AM
Golden Diamond Member

I feel one of those pix may be worthy of the portrait thread Miss K. 💕

Old 17-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome back Miss K

Sorry I missed your post yesterday but I'm seriously busy at the moment which is infringing on my forum time. However, hopefully it will result in me getting some more dolly liberation vouchers

I think that if you really want to punish Mr Flibble you should threaten to stop spanking his bottom.

We actually like Imgbb as you can post 12 pics at the same time rather than doing them individually but whatever works for you is good provided that we get to see your lovely self.

Maiko, the resdient Mizuwali girl here sends a big hug. The Elves (unsuprisingly) are demanding to see pics of your Elvish contingent including the half Orc who should have arrived by now?

Laters bab,

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 17-04-2022, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I feel one of those pix may be worthy of the portrait thread Miss K. 💕
Thank you so much uncle Algae X. Only one!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I think that if you really want to punish Mr Flibble you should threaten to stop spanking his bottom.

Maiko, the resdient Mizuwali girl here sends a big hug. The Elves (unsuprisingly) are demanding to see pics of your Elvish contingent including the half Orc who should have arrived by now?
Thank you so much uncle Shamus X.

You are of course right, but I really like spanking Mr Flibble!

Hiya Maiko, I want to give you a big hug .

We have some bad news on the half Orc... But we have some good news too!
Old 17-04-2022, 02:40 PM
Silver Member

Miss K, I just found out something great!! You are -
Wait a minute, half orc? Who's a half orc? That can't be right, orcs are ugly and scary! You don't have any monsters living with you...
Old 17-04-2022, 02:46 PM
Banned

The News At Kalashnikov

Hiya, Miss K reporting on the last 3.5 months comings (or not) at Mr Flibble's.

As of 31st December 2021, we still had 4 ladies on order (5 if you count heads.) 2 got seized by customs. 2 turned up. And 1 new order arrived. And 1 new order is on the way.

First, the bad news!

In January, we learnt that the WM161B + 61 & 427 heads was seized by UK Border Force at Heathrow Airport in November! In March 'Real Love Sex Dolls' refunded us. We will probably never know why they were seized (maybe half-orcs are not permitted....)

Images of the seized WM161B + 61 & 427:

In February, as suspected by Andy at The-Sex-Doll-Boutique (which does not exist anymore), Andy got a visit by goons from UKBF. The Elsa Babe 150 Medium Breast RHB009 was deemed as obscene . We were refunded in March.

Image of the seized RHB009 (she was the unfortunate star of a thread on TDF that has had nearly 5000 views ... everyone was a bit shocked!):

Now, the good news

Enako arrived (Sanhui 160 AIO Nonoka.) But she had ended up on a boat (took so long.) And had damage to her feet which Mr Flibble repaired.

Image of Enako:

Jessica arrived (my Piper Doll cousin - Silicone Jessica 150K.) She was actually Jessica production 2 (Jessica production 1 ended up on a boat and is now for sale at The-Doll-House.)

Image of Jessica:

Ivana Flopalot arrived (very quick, only 2 weeks from Moscow to England.)

Image of Ivana Flopalot:

And we have a new Elsa Babe coming (with the proceeds of the refunds). Molly Red Wolf (RHC012). A 165 Large Breast. And because Elsa Babe knew the story of their first ever failed to deliver doll in the UK, they prioritized the production, so she is on her way already! Uncle Shamus will be happy as she is an elf.

Image of Molly Red Wolf:

Whirlwind report from Miss K over, back to the studio!
Old 17-04-2022, 03:17 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Stoooopid!

RHB009 is a dead ringer for my ex wife. She was 38 when I met her.

Old 18-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Stoooopid!

RHB009 is a dead ringer for my ex wife. She was 38 when I met her.
Hiya Algae,

I agree, it was very very stooooopid. I was so angry . How could UKBF be so cruel to destroy such a lovely happy looking doll!? They are so evil!

I think it could have been avoided though. If we had used The-Doll-House, this would not have happened. We did question why she had been shipped with Fedex. I think Andy (of TSDB) was not aware to only use UPS for doll deliveries to the UK.

Never mind.

And this subject deserves a serious photo. This photo is in noir (that's Miss Peanut the Penguin there, not Mr Flibble ... I love Peanut the Penguin ... oh, sorry, I was trying to be serious...)

XOXO

Old 19-04-2022, 07:46 PM
Banned

Hiya,

This hasn't been a very good family thread so far. I've not posted any photos of the family. I will do, but I don't want to bore you.

But first

We might have some good news

Apparently Molly Red Wolf is coming on Thursday

That is so quick, we're all a bit shocked. Must be some Russian Elf magic going on there. She was only ordered from the Belgian vendor - My Robot Doll - on Sunday 13th March (Mr Flibble had to be a good citizen and take advantage of Elsa Babe's 17% off International Women's Day promotion....) Factory photos on 2nd April (expedited production because of the Miss Aragaki incident.) 7th April shipping label printed. 19th April she's on her way in the UK. 21st April estimated delivery.

XOXO

PS Here's one of the official photos of Molly Red Wolf (better than our factory photos)
Old 19-04-2022, 10:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss K View Post

First, the bad news!

In January, we learnt that the WM161B + 61 & 427 heads was seized by UK Border Force at Heathrow Airport in November! In March 'Real Love Sex Dolls' refunded us. We will probably never know why they were seized (maybe half-orcs are not permitted....)

Images of the seized WM161B + 61 & 427:

So sorry that this happened to you.

Looking at them though I am supecting that this is more likely to be an underdeclaration of value that caiused them to be seized. As nothing about them even remotely suggests any other reason for seizure.... UNLESS...

Looking at Molly that glint in her eye suggest a bit of Elvish magic may have sorted out the freeing up of finances to arrange her travel.... Bet she doesn't even send the poor half orc an appology letter.

Elves!

p.s. She's bloody gorgeous... First time I've looked at a girl and thought... I'm pretty sure that I could find room for one Silicone girl

I even like the factory pic. Her eyes arevery slightly closer together giving her that cute look like Fliss... Of course, Fliss only looks cute!