UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2023, 12:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I've had no real grumbles about Lucid in the past but the packaging on this occasion was very sparse and substandard. I could've been a prick about this but decided I can't be bothered. I'm not saying better preperation would've stopped the damage but it would've minimised it.

Obviously a heavy impact punctured the top of the box.

Neck bent right over to side and flesh has seperated from skeleton. I'll manage to live with it as not really visible once a head goes on I'd imagine.

There's some damage to the fingers of the lefthand too but I haven't got photos of that yet. I'm hopeful that I'll manage to straighten them out a bit and maybe tease them back to an acceptable shape with gentle heat. As I said though, wouldn't have been nearly as bad with sufficient internal packaging.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Silver Member

Oh crumbs, I think I'd still be inclined to contact Lucid especially as they probably still have a couple of this model in stock, unless you really think it's easily fixable although that does look quite bad. I suspect that Lucid relies on the original packaging done at the factory so when you order one of their Irontech's (Racy) they tend to be well packed with the bod all snug in one of those blue sleeping bags. My IL had pretty basic foam packing so I was pleasantly surprised not to find any damage on the bod, good luck.
Old 09-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

It probably looks worse there than it actually is, straightened up no problem and no real damage to the neck flesh at a quick examination. If I were to get another IL body, and on first impressions I absolutely would, I would ask them to open the box and add extra material. There was no blanket or sleeping bag with this but that wasn't the real issue, the lack of foam or polystyrene was.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
It probably looks worse there than it actually is, straightened up no problem and no real damage to the neck flesh at a quick examination. If I were to get another IL body, and on first impressions I absolutely would, I would ask them to open the box and add extra material. There was no blanket or sleeping bag with this but that wasn't the real issue, the lack of foam or polystyrene was.
Sorry, For that.. the solution warehouse has said is we add our own MDF to make sure this doesn't happen.

3 sheets of MDF coming in next week now need to get them cut down.

Sorry for this. Next when you're placing an order just call and we will get you sorted.
Or Msg me your Order number and will get a gift sent out.
Regards

Old 10-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Old 10-02-2023, 04:52 PM
Site Owner

She looks fantastic.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 10-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Cheers Chief, I'm really happy with her other than the issues already outlined. Skintone is way out so just a temporary thing.

I do not wish a gift but thank you all the same and I am happy to discuss a small discount on the item I mentioned in the PM @ Lucid instead.