UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Bronze Member

Default Lucid Torso CLM

Hello,
This is my first "proper" post on here so apologies' in advance if there is something out of place - I am of course happy to be corrected.
I have bought a few torsos from Lucid. They have always delivered promptly with good tracking info, All well priced and good VFM. There was a slight issue with the last one which is a large CLM model around 20KG I can't find a link to show the exact model - it looks like they don't stock them anymore. Anyway the issue was although it was delivered on schedule -all fine. On opening up the torso was "squashed" down to one end of the box, looked like it had very minimal internal packaging, it was out of shape but was not a problem at all as soon as removed it just bounced back into shape, there was no noticeable damage. My main gripe/observation was the fact that the box had CLM written all over the OUTSIDE in very large capital letters plainly visible for all to see, also there was some Chinese writing which could have said anything. Now this does not really bother me but I feel I should point it out as it may be a concern for others. Of course CLM will probably only mean anything to someone who recognises them as a manufacturer of Love dolls and there was no discernible direct reference to the contents but it is not really in the spirit of "plain packaging"! The product itself is excellent and I'm really happy with it - probably my favourite torso- very realistic and good quality. In fact I was so pleased with her I did send a review to LT also highlighting the box labelling issue but it disappeared and I didn't get a response. I would buy from them again purely as its hard to beat the value for money and convenience.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:49 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Hello,
This is my first "proper" post on here so apologies' in advance if there is something out of place - I am of course happy to be corrected.
I have bought a few torsos from Lucid. They have always delivered promptly with good tracking info, All well priced and good VFM. There was a slight issue with the last one which is a large CLM model around 20KG I can't find a link to show the exact model - it looks like they don't stock them anymore. Anyway the issue was although it was delivered on schedule -all fine. On opening up the torso was "squashed" down to one end of the box, looked like it had very minimal internal packaging, it was out of shape but was not a problem at all as soon as removed it just bounced back into shape, there was no noticeable damage. My main gripe/observation was the fact that the box had CLM written all over the OUTSIDE in very large capital letters plainly visible for all to see, also there was some Chinese writing which could have said anything. Now this does not really bother me but I feel I should point it out as it may be a concern for others. Of course CLM will probably only mean anything to someone who recognises them as a manufacturer of Love dolls and there was no discernible direct reference to the contents but it is not really in the spirit of "plain packaging"! The product itself is excellent and I'm really happy with it - probably my favourite torso- very realistic and good quality. In fact I was so pleased with her I did send a review to LT also highlighting the box labelling issue but it disappeared and I didn't get a response. I would buy from them again purely as its hard to beat the value for money and convenience.
Thank you for the feedback, we will inform Climax Doll regarding the CLM writing on the box. Will also ask them regarding the packing of the items.
Please rest assured we are an ISO 9001-certified company and will make sure these issues are resolved.

Before you place a new order just let us know and we will make sure to include a gift.
Regards
Old 05-02-2023, 05:06 PM
Bronze Member

Hi, Thanks - thats a nice gesture,
Incedentally you mention you have alerted CLM to the issue but Just to be absolutely clear - The "CLM" was clearly visible on the OUTSIDE of the box when it arrived so would of course have been just as visible when it left LT . This is assuming it was shipped from LT , or are you suggesting it would have been "drop shipped" from a depot so the "CLM" was not noticed by LT ?
Old 10-02-2023, 03:29 PM
Vendor

Hi,
I meant we hadn't had issues regarding customers complaining about the word CLM.

The Boss of the brand likes his boxes stating CLM.
We previously ignored the matter as CLM doesn't really mean anything when you google it.

Chinese manufacturers sometimes get creative and add their own marketing.
It's not cost-effective for us to get another box to box their items.

We have passed the matter to our internal team to flag it with the manufacturers to suggest they stop using the word CLM on the box.

Old 10-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Silver Member

I know some manufacturers have their brand name on sticky tape all over the box for heads and bodys, it’s a nice touch but for some people it can be annoying if the courier decides to look it up
Old 11-02-2023, 05:41 PM

Never heard of CLM, but my Lucid Torso came in a box, with like an envelope type thing stuck over any writing that was likely indicating the contents

So all good there.

That said, easier to explain a box the size of a torso, vs a full body lol
Old 13-02-2023, 03:10 PM
Bronze Member

Yes, I agree - I have had several Torso's from LT all in plain boxes without issue. The CLM was the only one with writing on the outside and there was no direct reference to the contents, anyone who has ever looked at the CLM website would probably recognise the logo but of course anyone unfamiliar with the products would most likely just think it was 3 letters which could be anything. - as I said it really didn't bother me just thought I should point it out as some buyers may find it a bit of a shock on arrival !.