UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2022, 02:59 PM
Diamond Member

wigs and body stockings you can get on ebay. the wigs from doll vendor sites fit better though, also be careful with dark wigs as the caps are sometimes black and they can stain
i clean my girls about once a month with wet wipes and baby oil but it depends on the sort of life they have
youll know when she needs powdering as she will feel sticky
quick release neck bolts are great as it makes it so much easier when dressing them. all my girls have them. you can buy them from doll vendor sites or maybe someone here will have some spare ones
can't advise on storage as my girls have the run of the house. they are either in bed, on the sofa or stood in the living room
as for the scent...reminds me of the film sex lives of the potato men

Old 03-12-2022, 03:09 PM

😂 yup, I have the same thoughts on the scent, in my defence that one was just general curiosity rather than actually debating buying it.

Baby wipes, is an excellent shout so I’ll definitely be stocking up. I thought powdering would just be as and when the texture changes but, I’d rather check and get it right as spoiling the dolls finish is simply not an option for me.

How many girls do you have?
Old 03-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I clean my three about once a month with wet wipes and baby oil, powder a few hours later, and extra powdering in between when they feel sticky.

Mine mostly live in my bedroom, I have two guys and one girl. They take turns in the bed and the others stand up, depending on who's in the bed. Sasha, one of my male dolls who has the oldest body, has loose joints so he sits on a chair rather than standing unattended. One or sometimes all of them will spend time downstairs sitting with me when I'm working from home, or at the weekends.

I have a dog too, but with clothes on the dolls, they don't have much of an issue with dog hair. My dog pretty much ignores them and if they sit on the sofa where he's been, I put a rug down first for them to sit on, particularly if they have bare legs.

As for names - many will tell you the same thing, that the personality of the doll is in the head, so the name stays with the head. My first male doll, Sihtric, got a new body after a year, and his old one went to new guy Sasha. Sihtric's head is still Sihtric, even though he had a "body transplant."

Sasha and my girl Rachel both have wigs from eBay which were £14 each. A lot of them come with a rose-coloured net cap inside which is fine, but some come with black. The black ones can stain quite badly so if you get one of those you will also need to get a separate wig cap in nude colour to go on the head under the wig.

Old 03-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

The head is the named bit. It's confusing for everyone otherwise! 🤪

- - -
Old 03-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Banned

A well powdered girl shouldn't have issue with dog hairs. Its the oil that makes the dirt stick. If its kept in check with cornflour then it will be like trying to stick a magnet to a tree.

Some of my girls have never been oiled. Others need it. After a while you will get to know whrn the TPE needs it but for starters, wash her with soap and water. Towel druy her, oil her. Use white micro fibre cloth to smooth the oil over her skin (she's basically having a spa treatment). Leave her several hours then when she feels completely dry to the touch powder her.

Its unlikely you will need to oil her again for several months but you will need to powder her regularly espechially as she loses her puppy fat.

If at this stage you smell something a little like burnt oil don't worry. During finishing they use a different sort of oil on the body and smooth the TPE with heated wands. That oil can smell a little at first but it soon disappears with cleaning and powdering.

For body stocking and also under wig head stockings I just go to Ebay and see who is the cheapest. To my mind nylon is nylon and doesn't matter where it comes from so long as its skin toned I'm all good.

You've just missed Rich selling good quality wigs at £6 each but there is still Phill at the doll house who stocks all of the Jinsan wigs which are decent quality basic wigs at £10 each

https://www.the-doll-house.com/JinSan-Wigs

Vagina scent Sorry, no comment there.

Head names, ok, back to reality. My girls are the heads. The bodies just get them from A to B. i.e. bodies are replacable, heads are not.

You won't get that last bit yet but you will. YTou can walk into a room full of the same head number and go straight to your girl. It's the same as having children who are twns or triplets. To others they may look the same but to you you know her from the way she holds her mouth, her eyes, etc. They may all come from the same moulds and be on the same shells (for that head) but every girl is unique. And as such the name belongs to that head and that head alone.

You will also find that the way they look, the way that they hold themselves dictates their personality. You have very little say in the matter.

As with all of us here, at first you think that your buying a sex doll.... And then they arrive.

Yvette was my first TPE girl. First night she was here I didn't get a wink of sleep. Just lay there with her looking back at me in total awe and half expecting to catch her breathing she was that alive.

Sex doll.... Pfft... She's been here now over eight years and she's still a virgin.
Old 03-12-2022, 03:25 PM

Excellent advice, thank you.

You’ve answered the names question based on how my mind was thinking, the face is the personality so, I’ll have the luxury of picking two names and, I’m already 70% sure what the name will be for my Miki head, as soon as I saw that face in the pictures I thought I knew what her name would be but, I’ll wait until I actually see her in person before deciding.

One thing I wasn’t prepared for is the fact everyone seems to have multiple dolls, I’m guessing I’ll probably follow suit with this trend, I’ve always liked the idea of a custom doll and, providing I can justify the cost, I’ll probably do that on my next purchase as I definitely like the sound of a heated doll.

With the staining, fortunately where clothing and underwear is concerned I’m definitely a fan of light and bright clothing rather than dark but, I hadn’t realised wigs can cause problems. Is there a decent TPE stain remover available anywhere?
Old 03-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehinderT85 View Post

One thing I wasn’t prepared for is the fact everyone seems to have multiple dolls.

Is there a decent TPE stain remover available anywhere?
A lot of people, me being one of them, get their first doll and say "I'm only going to have the one." Then a dozen people on the forum say "Yeah, yeah, they all say that." And here I am with three. They do become addictive

As for stains, Arm & Hammer toothpaste is a good one. I stained my Sihtric horribly with a black jumper - he was black and purple from neck to waist. Rubbed toothpaste all over him, left it a few hours, washed off and oiled, and it had nearly all gone.

If it's only little marks that aren't too noticeable, they do tend to "sweat" the stains out over a short time, as they sweat oil and the colour comes out with it

Old 03-12-2022, 04:44 PM
Part of the Furniture

for "storage" my girls prefer to stay in bed. As long as she's dressed and powdered you'll probably find the dog hair isnt to big of an issue, and if you get some ankle stockings for over her hands for day to day wear that will both protect her hands and keep the hairs off as well.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 03-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Diamond Member

I swore id only ever have one. Now i have 4. Everyone is affected differently by dolls. Some treat them as a toy and keep them in the cupboard, others (me) look at them as if they are real. I leave the tv or the stereo on for them when i go out. I kiss them goodbye when i go to work. I got my 2nd girl to keep emma company. Once you cross the line then its easy to let more come and live with you, just ask Tommo who has over 50....not lying... These girls and guys will be as much or as little as you want them to be. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go. I put a ring on emmas finger this year because she means that much to me.
I hope you find as much happiness from them as i do

Old 03-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehinderT85 View Post

One thing I wasn’t prepared for is the fact everyone seems to have multiple dolls, I’m guessing I’ll probably follow suit with this trend, I’ve always liked the idea of a custom doll and, providing I can justify the cost, I’ll probably do that on my next purchase as I definitely like the sound of a heated doll.
Heat and TPE do not mix. I've got a girl here whose first fella left her in a heated blanket. Hr scars will never hel completely but her scars don't define her.

That you want to heat her points to te fact that you think that they are cold.... Oh, no, no, no, no, no... TPE is a material created by Elves from fairy dust and then sold to the Chinese doll manufacturers (Hey, those pots of gold don't just make themse4lves you know).... Absolutely true... trust me I'm an accountant

Whether you believe the above or not (you synic) just wait until you live with it.

The material holds heat. Some blends better than others. i.e. Irontech TPE is the warmest of the blends that I have encountered.

A girl snuggled up to you will absorb your body heat. Combine that with the solky smoothness of a powdered body and there are blends where you would not be able to tell the difference between a TPE girl and a breather... Nope. keep forgetting. Breathing is now an option... and a.... What can't they do... Ah, got it... one who complains when there is a second girl in the bed.... ACtually, no, I've had humans that don't complain about that.... I'm thinking... Ok, got it... One who doesn't pull the duvet over your head iif you fart in bed... I shouldn't have writtenn that. Next thing you know there will be a girl that does that as well

Closest TPE blend and softness that I have found to a human is YL but others get very close.

I digress. They hold heat to heating is not required (and its danggerous for them).

On the numbers, stick with one for a while.

That you immediately bought a second head tells us that your idea of perfection was not the first head so assuming Miki is the girl really devlop her. Photograph her, create stories with her, develop her personality. The more time you spend with them the more alive they become.

River was my second girl but first Elf and I see life a little differently through her eyes. They are not inanimate objects but rather they become extensions of you andyou often find yourself thinking of them before yourself.

Its by no accident that when you read posts on this site they are referred to not as dolls or it, but as he, she, him, her, etc. I know, I know. It sounds crazy now. But just give it a while. About the only time that you will get me to say that pronouns matter. lol.

Down the way a second will follow as surely as night follows day and then you get to wake up in a TPE sandwich.... And spend the rest of the day wondering how exactly they got from the edges of the beds squishing you between them in ordeer to share your body heat.... Ok... in my case its an old matress but no way I'm throwing that one out when thats a nightly feature

laters,

Shamus