UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2023, 01:39 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Nice underwear shots
I quit buying underwear for my girls because they rarely wear it.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 01-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Banned

Nice pics

Buying them undies is always a good sign that they are really growing on you.

Its been three weeks now. How are you adjusting to the weight? I know that comes as a shock to many and too many girls end up in the for sale section before they ever have a chance to shine.

At three weeks though she should start to seem lighter to you as your body adjusts to her.

All the best,

Shamus
Old 01-05-2023, 03:03 PM

Apologies for being quiet over the last few months, car season has begun and, I’ve been unwell too.

Olivia and I are getting on brilliantly, I’ve definitely become doll confident now, I know where to be gentle and, where I need to apply more force. I’ve been more adventurous with positioning and, I’d highly suggest trying the “M Position” if you’re a fan of girl on top.

As with all new things, there are some niggles & frustrations, wired fingers are a terrible design but, for the price point of the 6YE doll, I really can’t complain. Wigs are becoming a pain, I have found some better quality ones on Amazon but, they’re designed for human heads so are a bit big.

As some of you already know, I got Olivia at a bargain price and, she was always a test doll for me so, I’m pleased to announce my new lady, WM Gold 157B with head 159 will be arriving TOMORROW

Both Olivia and my new doll will have their places, Olivia will remain here but, having got on well with her I wanted to try something with slightly bigger boobs and, a bit taller. Olivia does have a very youthful appearance which has been ok but, has meant she’s put away as I don’t want people getting the wrong idea.

The new WM doll has been ordered from Cloud Climax, unfortunately due to the issues I had with Neodoll refusing to help in any way with Olivia’s leg staining meant I couldn’t give them repeat business on this occasion (full detail at the bottom for those that don’t know). I’ll be unveiling the new doll at some point tomorrow and obviously naming her, I’ve also started an official savings pot for my next doll which will be something along the lines of Gynoid.

For all those who predicted that dolls would multiply quickly, you’re absolutely 100% correct 😂

(For those that don’t know, Olivia was delivered with leg staining, photos were taken just 4 minutes after the delivery but, Neodoll blamed me and would only help by SELLING ME some stain removal cream, the staining was caused by a second head rubbing against her thigh in transit but, Neodoll refused to help and have the emails to prove this should anyone be upset by my honest experience).
Old 01-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Vendor

Sorry for the experience you have had, just messaged you privately.
Regards
Old 01-05-2023, 04:55 PM

Thanks

Ordered: Zelex SLE 165D

Doll Gallery link is below:

https://ibb.co/album/0qdbHs

Discord - AbiLiv#2712
Insta - The_Billionaire_Girls
Old 07-06-2023, 03:16 PM
Silver Member

Hi I am new to forum here but just wanted to say what Beautiful stunning dolls ladies you have there