UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-01-2023, 05:30 PM
Banned

Apparently looks like they just found another SM 158 as one's appeared again after I bought the last one so if anyone else is in the market for a 30kg girl in white the TPE of SM girls is a very nice blend espechially when covered in cornflour.

beleive it or not, I'm actually now running out of white / natural heads that need a body (could maybe accomodate two more but watching who else appears) so giving this one a miss but not through any other reason except skin tone.

Shamus.
Old 25-01-2023, 05:33 PM
Bronze Member

The IL 150 looks lovely and from my mob like silicone. Can I put a silicone head on IL's? A couple Neos I like, the silicone one too small a boobs for me but still like the Zelex I saw couple weeks ago £745?
Old 25-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Silver Member

What neck connector do the 150cm ILs have?

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 25-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Banned

Your a bunch of gits.

Bought the SM 158G as Amelia has got Maddie envy... Thinks ok, leave it alone, go buy some food... the nice people on the site will remove the tempation... The Irontech 154 was still there.

Go make the food... Give you ample opportunity to sort out your earlier mistake...The IT 154 was still there.

Go eat the food and watch an episode of House... Thinks, it's been hours. They'll have removed the temptation by now.... The IT 154 was still there.

Gits...

Right. Now will someone PLEASE buy the fuckin JY 161 before my Credit Card loses its will to live!!!
Old 25-01-2023, 10:17 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Admittedly I was tempted by one of the Youq bodies as an upgrade for Zoe but I think I'll hold off for now for a couple of reasons, I want her to have articulated fingers and for me, the gel breasts and I don't know how well their light tan will match the Kimber tan so I'll wait till I can justify the spend on the upcoming new Kimber bod

Cracking prices though
Old 26-01-2023, 01:31 AM
Silver Member

Damn, having just checked out the bods on sale the IL 150 was too hard to resist at that price, I've plenty of spare heads crying out for a bod! I know next to nothing about IL although a swift Google brought up some positive comments and I gather the head connector is still M16. Now all I need to do is not check the sale listing again!
Old 26-01-2023, 08:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
Damn, having just checked out the bods on sale the IL 150 was too hard to resist at that price, I've plenty of spare heads crying out for a bod! I know next to nothing about IL although a swift Google brought up some positive comments and I gather the head connector is still M16. Now all I need to do is not check the sale listing again!
Well, I notice that the IL 150 with the gel boobies has now gone so is that congrats Aurthur???

Spent half the night looking at the Jinsan Lovedolls exclusive Sienna head sat on the shelf thinking how perfect that JY161 would be for her

And whilst I gave them all night the buggers on here haven't bought the bloody body yet to remove that temptation

Lol, prompted me to email my boss and ask what his intentions are for a contract renewal at the end of March... His response may end up giving the DPD delivery guy a hernia!... And lets not even talk about my bedroom floorboards!
Old 26-01-2023, 08:20 AM
Silver Member

Ohhh, I have a 6ye with an older style connector, I don't know if there's an adapter of sorts that could be used?

The lovely in question is on here: https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=16774

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 26-01-2023, 08:37 AM
Banned

Ok, I'm so friggin weak...

But in my defence the JY161 was one of their flagship models at the Shanghai Expo.

I really gave everyone every chance to snap her up but this is the body that you missed (and in that skin tone).

The pics used on the Lucid site are not the best and didn't do the body justice. When she was still there this morning though... Well, it would be silly not to.

Apparently Candy has now decided that she wants that body.
Old 26-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Part of the Furniture

I was tempted by a Hybrid with that body a while back but temptation was removed by someone......

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet