UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 26-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Well, I notice that the IL 150 with the gel boobies has now gone so is that congrats Aurthur???

Spent half the night looking at the Jinsan Lovedolls exclusive Sienna head sat on the shelf thinking how perfect that JY161 would be for her

And whilst I gave them all night the buggers on here haven't bought the bloody body yet to remove that temptation

Lol, prompted me to email my boss and ask what his intentions are for a contract renewal at the end of March... His response may end up giving the DPD delivery guy a hernia!... And lets not even talk about my bedroom floorboards!
Yep, that's me, that will teach me to go looking at any doll related sale at 2 am when the will power is at its lowest ebb! Actually for a purchase like this PayPal has a very handy (bit too handy!) facility where you can split the cost into 3 interest free payments. That JY161 looks lovely, I could do with a gal like that here, slim and bossumy, (is that a word?), I guess 30 is no longer my absolute upper limit after all!
Old 26-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
Yep, that's me, that will teach me to go looking at any doll related sale at 2 am when the will power is at its lowest ebb! Actually for a purchase like this PayPal has a very handy (bit too handy!) facility where you can split the cost into 3 interest free payments. That JY161 looks lovely, I could do with a gal like that here, slim and bossumy, (is that a word?), I guess 30 is no longer my absolute upper limit after all!
Many congrats arthur

Looks a fantastic girl and must admit to having been tempted myself but I ended up playing safe and going with the IT 154 which is a manufacturer I know where at the min I really know nothing of IL. Hoping you change that when she arrives

I was surprised that JY161 hung around. Only thing that I can think of is that people just looked at the on site pics rather than looking up the body cos if they did she would not have hung around for as long as she did.

No idea what most of my girls weigh. I really should catalogue that. I do know that the heaviest is 42kg (WM 163E (Lovedolls.com exclusive)) and she seldom moves. I know that Tommo's got at least one getting on towards 60kg. I would never get one that heavy up the stairs.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:10 PM
Vendor

Please check out the IL with HR Paint and Gel Breast.

Old 26-01-2023, 12:12 PM
Vendor

YouQ Doll
Old 26-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoob View Post
Will there be more added?
Cheers
We might be the prices will be higher.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Banned

Now, the top of the neck worries me there. Can that entire structure be removed or is there a requirement to use only IL heads which will have the right shell structure to work with the neck connector?

I genuinely know nothing about IL. for all I know it could be like SM's where the connector is completely removable leaving a standard M16 in the body part (but you still have to put it back together for the SM heads that use the strange connectors (thankfully I've only encountered it with two heads and neither of them were from Lucid).
Old 26-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Many congrats arthur

Looks a fantastic girl and must admit to having been tempted myself but I ended up playing safe and going with the IT 154 which is a manufacturer I know where at the min I really know nothing of IL. Hoping you change that when she arrives

I was surprised that JY161 hung around. Only thing that I can think of is that people just looked at the on site pics rather than looking up the body cos if they did she would not have hung around for as long as she did.

No idea what most of my girls weigh. I really should catalogue that. I do know that the heaviest is 42kg (WM 163E (Lovedolls.com exclusive)) and she seldom moves. I know that Tommo's got at least one getting on towards 60kg. I would never get one that heavy up the stairs.
Actually I picked up an IT154 last summer, again from Lucid, called her Jing-Wei. Lovely body sculpt and a breeze to move about and pose, also very nicely balanced. The only thing I would change are the fingers which are quite small but I guess are probably ok for that size bod. When I picked up an IT159 in Lucid's last body sale I was impressed with the fingers as they were much thicker and on a par with my WM158G gal. So Tommo has a 60kg gal! Wow I already thought he was some kind of Superman but that clinches it!
Old 26-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur1960 View Post
So Tommo has a 60kg gal! Wow I already thought he was some kind of Superman but that clinches it!
Nah, the real superman is Sam who'll walk upstairs with one tucked under each arm
Old 26-01-2023, 12:38 PM
Vendor

M16 Neck for IL Doll.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:42 PM
Vendor

M16 Neck for YouQ

Please note, we have received quite a few orders and an extra day for dispatch will be added.