UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Vendor

Dear All,
We're delighted to announce that Santa has made an early appearance this year! We've successfully fulfilled all orders for our esteemed clients. For this batch, it has taken 7-11 working days from the moment you placed your order to the time it reached your doorstep.

We're thrilled to share that all heads have been dispatched using DPD, having undergone rigorous quality checks and been given the green light.

This marks our inaugural group drop-shipping order, and we couldn't have reached this milestone without your trust and support. Your feedback and commitment have been integral to this process, and we genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding.

From all of us here, thank you for entrusting us with your needs. We look forward to serving you again soon and ensuring that every experience with us is seamless and satisfying.

Warm regards,

Old 12-08-2023, 11:09 AM
Bronze Member

Default Final review M6 movable jaw 5 ⭐

She arrived and I am very happy. This is a heavy head compared to my other ones.
Love the new movable jaw. Great detail with teeth tongue and tonsils
The colour is good the silicone also feels great. The makeup isn't as dark as in the photo. I would buy again in future.
I would recommend to anyone thinking about buying a SY movable jaw head.
When I do order another one I probably would get one without implanted hair as I do like to change styles. But at this cheap price I wanted to see a implanted hair version

My top silicone heads I own.
SY 5 🌟 as for the above.
CST 5 🌟 hard silicone but I love her look, she is in my profile pic.
iL 5 🌟 this is great for all you kissing lovers. Very soft silicone like tpe, as she has oral feature she sucks you in as you kiss her, very realistic. Currently my bed head doll.
Old 12-08-2023, 11:19 AM
Active New Member

Head arrived today and I am very pleased with it. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the crude way in which the sellotape had been wrapped around the plastic case which resulted in some of the doll's hair getting stuck to the tape and being pulled out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230812_121334.jpg (90.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 20230812_121353.jpg (52.8 KB, 26 views)
Old 12-08-2023, 12:04 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob56 View Post
Head arrived today and I am very pleased with it. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the crude way in which the sellotape had been wrapped around the plastic case which resulted in some of the doll's hair getting stuck to the tape and being pulled out.

Thank you for your feedback. We genuinely appreciate it as it helps us improve. We understand your concern regarding the packaging, and we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We'll certainly convey this to our factory and work on improving the packaging for future orders.

Regarding the doll's hair, while we understand that any damage, however minor, can be disappointing, it's worth noting that with over 15,000 strands of hair on the head, a few might come loose over time, especially during handling. We always strive to ensure our products reach you in the best condition, but we appreciate your realistic perspective.

We'd love to see photos of the head in its new home. Also, could you let us know how long it took from placing your custom order to its delivery? This feedback helps us better gauge our efficiency and improve our service timelines.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.

Old 12-08-2023, 12:05 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
She arrived and I am very happy. This is a heavy head compared to my other ones.
Love the new movable jaw. Great detail with teeth tongue and tonsils
The colour is good the silicone also feels great. The makeup isn't as dark as in the photo. I would buy again in future.
I would recommend to anyone thinking about buying a SY movable jaw head.
When I do order another one I probably would get one without implanted hair as I do like to change styles. But at this cheap price I wanted to see a implanted hair version

My top silicone heads I own.
SY 5 🌟 as for the above.
CST 5 🌟 hard silicone but I love her look, she is in my profile pic.
iL 5 🌟 this is great for all you kissing lovers. Very soft silicone like tpe, as she has oral feature she sucks you in as you kiss her, very realistic. Currently my bed head doll.
Great, finally all things worked out. Could you take pictures of all three heads together?

Old 12-08-2023, 12:59 PM
Bronze Member

Cool got mine earlier caught the bugger just as I got back from Waitrose, teach me not to check emails on a weekend..

Seemed fitting to put her in a Gryffindor outfit for no reason whatso ever.
Looks stunning but for some reason legs look skinny in photo so I edited them out.
Old 12-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Bronze Member

She looks great mac. I may have to add her to my list
Old 14-08-2023, 04:19 PM
Gold Excellence Member

This was waiting for me on the doorstep.

Old 16-08-2023, 10:01 PM
Active New Member

Hi one thing I noticed with my moveable jaw head is one of the eyes doesn't turn side to side properly, will turn inwards but gets stuck in the centre turning outwards. Not really a big deal but any way to fix it? Are the eyes removable? The eyeballs seem to fit into a plastic shell so I guess no?

P.S. was 10 days from ordering to delivery.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:02 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob56 View Post
Hi one thing I noticed with my moveable jaw head is one of the eyes doesn't turn side to side properly, will turn inwards but gets stuck in the centre turning outwards. Not really a big deal but any way to fix it? Are the eyes removable? The eyeballs seem to fit into a plastic shell so I guess no?

P.S. was 10 days from ordering to delivery.
Can you email us a Video of the eye moment as requested by the manufacture.