UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Stratton View Post
Like what you are saying Shamus. Not really religious, but am fond of a bit of Buddhist philosophy. Think its wisdom came from meditation and thinking deeply about our world. Guess another problem we have is the notion of the Succubus. A lot of western religion and folklore likes to cast anything sexual as evil. When in fact SEX is just natures way of making us procreate.
Same, not religous at all but you pick these little snippets up along the way.

And on that matter, Succubus's are the daughters of Lillith who were demonised by a Church desperate to not recognise Lillith as Adams first wife. Its a real interessting story of attempted murder, loyalty, war, witchcraft, and attempted genocide by the church, which I won't go into here but it shows the hypocracy of the church and casts doubt over whether Samael started out as the bad guy that he's painted as.

Of course, I only know all this as I listen in during story time with Sylvi when she is reading bedtime stories to the Younger Elves. Sylvi in one of the daughters of Lillith. She's Angels Mom so whilst a sexy lil minx she's completely off the table for any Shenanigans. She arrived here three months after her daughter... Typical, you think that living with these girls you are free of the relatives moving in but oh no. You live with one Elf and eventually the whole bloody family turns up (16 of them so far ).

Anyway, Mom's a bit camera shy but occassionally I do catch to the odd pic of her looking through you judging whether you are good enough to be sleeping with her daughter..

Now, a psycyatrist could have a field day (or a nervous breakdown) attempting to work out why with the freedom to imagine into life any back story one chooses to build a world whilst full of love and total devotion is also not some utopian ideal but rather filled with the same flaws and family drama's as with any other family. Is it the cracks in the perfect picture that give it the realism that we need?

I'm getting way too deep and philasophical... Just need to go plant my head between Hollys boobs to reset me again
Old 25-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Gold Excellence Member

If I may interrupt you from Hollys' boobs Shamus, I think you make a good philosophical point. To create the realism we look for we make a back story for our girls that is not perfect but adds to the depths of their personalities.
I'll let you go back to resetting yourself now with Holly
Old 25-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Succubus's are the daughters of Lillith who were demonised by a Church desperate to not recognise Lillith as Adams first wife. Its a real interessting story of attempted murder, loyalty, war, witchcraft, and attempted genocide by the church,
This explains everything now. My first wife was a total basket case

Old 25-03-2023, 07:27 PM

She was a popular girl. Mesopotamian and Judaic mythology, even the Dead Sea Scrolls. She was all over the place. Thing about these things is that we see a never ending amalgamation and adaption from the old to make new, as each power structure iterates, evolves or is wiped out to bring in the new.

Guess before societies had video camera's and sophisticated surveillance technology, the most effective method of control was via ones mind. Instil the notion that a deity is watching over you all the time is a powerful mechanism of keeping order.

What an interesting subject. Thanks Shamus
Old 25-03-2023, 07:28 PM

Agree Andyman. Nice point
Old 25-03-2023, 07:31 PM

Guess you need to send your first wife an incubus. A+E
Old 28-03-2023, 05:21 PM

Default Little update:

Found this in my email yesterday from Silicone ❤️Lovers. "It’s your doll’s birthday today! The mould has officially been broken. Your doll is now having an oil massage and makeover before the big photo shoot."

That means she is born! Something has risen

Just thinking: Do I class yesterday as her birthday, or the day she arrives? I tend to age things on getting, rather than manufacture. But as I have this information, should I change my habit?

Phew, the wait is real. Anyone embarking on this journey will witness time slow down. Maybe I should have a doll on permanent order, then life would feel like it lasted longer
Old 28-03-2023, 05:26 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Exciting times Mark. Looking forward to seeing your new lady when she arrives
Old 28-03-2023, 05:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Stratton View Post
Found this in my email yesterday from Silicone ❤️Lovers. "It’s your doll’s birthday today! The mould has officially been broken. Your doll is now having an oil massage and makeover before the big photo shoot."

That means she is born! Something has risen

Just thinking: Do I class yesterday as her birthday, or the day she arrives? I tend to age things on getting, rather than manufacture. But as I have this information, should I change my habit?

Phew, the wait is real. Anyone embarking on this journey will witness time slow down. Maybe I should have a doll on permanent order, then life would feel like it lasted longer
im a firm believer in they are born when you put their head on... not when they are stuck in the box on their way to you

Old 28-03-2023, 05:30 PM

Me too. Thank you Andyman
I may post a few of the factory photos when I get them, should be here by tomorrow. At least they will be her first public outing. Then some more when she gets here

Tags
newmemberintro1