UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2021, 01:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
Hi Shamus
I have finally got my measuring tape out! She has slightly different chest and waist measurements (see the attached picture) to those recorded by Seth, enough I think to make her a B cup!

However she doesn't wear a bra.

Ogsby
For some reason I've only just realised that Alyssa and Lynne are both WM153!

If Lynne does bother wearing a bra, she has a couple that are 30A, which are maybe a little small in the cups, and also a 32B (I think) which fits fairly well - I went slightly larger as otherwise her nipples poked out over the top of the cup!

I'll get the measuring tape out tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see if there's any difference over the three years I've been with her. Not going to do it just now as it's work tomorrow, and I really should be snuggling up with the blonde bombshell beside me (there might be some boob exploration going on, but it won't be scientific ).
Old 04-01-2021, 01:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
These are the measurements I have. Some of them are significantly different. She was born in Augus 2018.

Bust: 66/67 cm
Underbust: 53/54 cm
Waist: 49 cm
Hips: 77 cm
Shoulder to shoulder: 30cm
Clavicle to crotch: 51cm
Crotch to ankle: 72cm
Shoulder to wrist: 53cm

The 5 inch difference between her bust and underbust would make her more like a DD cup technically, although she does tend to wear B cups since I have to get much bigger band sizes. Hard to say though since there seem to be a billion conflicting ways of calculating it for some reason.
Cheers Matt

Hope that Hannah didn't complain too much about cold hands or being tickled whilst you were about it.

August 2018 is the date that I've got for first release of the 157B which is obviously a reworking as I've found mention of people ordering 157B's on TDF from as early as October 2017.

will be interesting if we can get some comparative measurements from other owners especially early variants of that body.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

My 157B was second hand, so her age is unknown, sorry.

- - -
Old 04-01-2021, 09:35 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Just for the record, I think I appear on the body spreadsheet because I provided some pics of the WM153A for the thread. I've never measured the body I own. Also, when I ordered my WM153A in May 2019, she was listed as a WM153C.

I can also remember a thread somewhere discussing the WM153A as there possibly might have been 2 versions of this body. I can't find the thread, but I remember SDL posting pics of another version (possibly older) of the 153 which had different shaped breasts.

My WM157B is from July 2019 but no idea what her measurements are neither.
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 04-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
August 2018 is the date that I've got for first release of the 157B which is obviously a reworking as I've found mention of people ordering 157B's on TDF from as early as October 2017.
Yeah that's definitely wrong as they'd been around a while when I ordered.
Old 04-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Just for the record, I think I appear on the body spreadsheet because I provided some pics of the WM153A for the thread. I've never measured the body I own. Also, when I ordered my WM153A in May 2019, she was listed as a WM153C.

I can also remember a thread somewhere discussing the WM153A as there possibly might have been 2 versions of this body. I can't find the thread, but I remember SDL posting pics of another version (possibly older) of the 153 which had different shaped breasts.

My WM157B is from July 2019 but no idea what her measurements are neither.
Ok, so Lynne let me measure her this evening, and these are the figures in cm (inch conversions made):
Bust: 77 (30.3")
Underbust: 64 (25.2")
Waist: 58 (22.8)
Hips: 82 (32.3)
Inside Leg: 71 (28)
Shoulder to Shoulder:34 (13.4")
Clavicle to Crotch: 36 (14.2")

She arrived with me in early January 2018, so produced in late Nov/Dec 2017. As I said before she can wear a 30A bra, but it seems like a size bigger would be better:

And as for shape, Lynne agreed to pose for purely scientific research purposes...

Old 05-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muninn View Post
Ok, so Lynne let me measure her this evening, and these are the figures in cm (inch conversions made):
Bust: 77 (30.3")
Underbust: 64 (25.2")
Waist: 58 (22.8)
Hips: 82 (32.3)
Inside Leg: 71 (28)
Shoulder to Shoulder:34 (13.4")
Clavicle to Crotch: 36 (14.2")
Thanks Muninn.
Slightly different again!
I can only conclude in agreement with Shamus is that Alyssa's gel enhancements are what make her slightly larger and a more certain B Cup. I have remeasured Alyssa again and I did get the waist wrong, she is actually 60cm (~24") which makes more sense.

Overall though her form is very pleasing and attractive to me. As Lynne is to you
Old 05-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgreysoulboy View Post
Overall though her form is very pleasing and attractive to me. As Lynne is to you
And me, and me, and me... Went up the cry from accross the entire Lynne appreciation society site.
Old 05-01-2021, 12:58 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muninn View Post

So nice to see another lady who appreciates the fullness of womanhood!

Off topic here, but I would be very interested to know (Im sure Im not the only one) how Lynne has managed such a healthy lady garden

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 05-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
I would be very interested to know (Im sure Im not the only one) how Lynne has managed such a healthy lady garden

K
Pubity