UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 16-05-2020, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Default XYcolo Dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDL View Post
You could try a drop of baby oil down the fitting in the goose neck to lubricate it a bit. Haven't tried it myself but recall reading somewhere that it can help with the creaking.

The worry with the hinged neck is.....like other hinged joints, they will become loose over time.
Thanks SDL, the baby oil does work, I have tried it in the past on a doll, it lasted a few weeks maybe a month then it wants doing again, my dolls actually stand around not been moved for days maybe weeks so they just creak slightly whenever I first move them, although the goose necks aren't slick they move in creaky jerks like you expect from a goose neck just like a flexible office 80's desk lamp.

Your second point although you are probably right, honestly due to the blue sentence above, I worry if they are ever going to move, I am swinging off them to get them moving at first, they seem to tighten up.

I have copied this here from the JY topic, not there was anything wrong with it going slightly off topic, I am sure Sam wouldn't mind, I just thought it needed it's own topic here
I will explain lower down

Last edited by Tommo10; 16-05-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Thanks SDL, the baby oil does work, I have tried it in the past on a doll, it lasted a few weeks maybe a month then it wants doing again, my dolls actually stand around not been moved for days maybe weeks so they just creak slightly whenever I first move them, although the goose necks aren't slick they move in creaky jerks like you except from a goose neck just like a flexible office 80's desk lamp.

Your second point although you are probably right, honestly due to the blue sentence above, I worry if they are ever going to move, I am swinging off them to get them moving at first, they seem to tighten up.
Same with mine, not moved so often. My YL is as good, joint wise, as the day she arrived 4 years ago. A couple of other little problems, 1 finger poke and one small split probably caused by me more than the fault of the doll/TPE age.

Did you see the XYcolo skeleton? That looks like maintenance waiting to happen.

Old 16-05-2020, 09:47 AM
Diamond Member

The XYcolo skeleton looks brilliant in theory, but in practice?? I've yet to read any reviews on them, so the jury is probably still out on the quality.

They are silicone, though, so maybe they can use nylon/plastic washers, whatever, in the joints to help with adjustments that you couldn't use with TPE because of the high production temperatures.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDL View Post

Did you see the XYcolo skeleton? That looks like maintenance waiting to happen.

So my answer is or was, No! I haven't seen the skeleton or any dolls they sell I don't think

I haven't been following dolls much over the past few months, I have been surprisingly busy doing RL stuff, so, when you posted that skeleton I popped on the website, the skeleton looks a nightmare by the way if they are anything like Sanhui at staying tight, then forget it.

Anyhow, I headed off to the XYcolo Website just for a little peep, and see if I needed to know anything or was I missing something here and was all those nuts, bolts and links in that skeleton worth me worrying about or am I not even going to like any dolls they make.

So, I have moved this topic here because I need to talk more about this doll,
There is no way I remember she was hiding in a JY topic .
So how good that skeleton going to be?

Tommo
Old 16-05-2020, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

I've Got My Doll Infatuation Back Recently

Old 16-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Golden Diamond Member

willing to admit i may be missing something here but.....

EDIT: Tommo posted pics as I was typing that shows movement is very natural, so this confuses me more about the hip configuration

Those hip joints look reversed to me.

Joint A is side to side, joint B is front to back. not even sure C is a joint.

Now think about flexing them. (lets ignore limits of movement before damage just for demo's purposes)

Start with her lying flat on her back.
Spread her legs sideways to 90' each side, joint A is used on each leg.
Now bed her left forwards of her body. Joint B is used, but Her knees and toes will be pointing at each other.

Again Start with her lying flat on her back
Bend her legs forwards at the hip 90'. Joint B is used.
Now try to part her feet to form a V with her legs. You cant!, join A isnt oriented correctly.

If the joints were reversed (A where B is and B where A is) you would get a more natural range or motion and be able to do exactly what I describe above.

Now If C is a joint, all well and good, but that means there is a bar across the vaginal canal area, so angles may be odd, the rotation centre of the hip movement will deform the pelvic area, and what the heck is joint B for if C a joint.

Thoughts.....

K

Click the pics for their threads...
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 16-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Diamond Member

Hi Tommo, which XYcolo is that?
Old 16-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Hi Tommo, which XYcolo is that?
163 C or D depends where you look she's only 26kg

and the 14(Vala) head
Old 16-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Here we go. More pics!

Simply bringing her legs forwards at this point would mean feet and knees pointing at one another

Trying to open her legs in to a V from this position is impossible.

and the same here, you cannot move her knees apart.

Where as if the 2 joints were reversed in there placement, all those issues go away.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 16-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Diamond Member

Cheers Tommo, we really need to find out more about these dolls - how they fare in the real world.

I think you can get them in two different versions: a lighter one with more foam core and a heavier one with less.