UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20-03-2023, 06:07 PM

Hi Shamus
Thanks for the welcome. Well at least you know how I feel about the whole thing. I am sure it was the same for everyone here but of course it feels like you are the only one at the time. As you say it’s a huge financial outlay too so not a quick easy decision to make. Maybe that is also part of the reason I have put it off among other reasons! It’s interesting that your girl (I must remember to refer to them as girls and not dolls! See I am very new!) is still a virgin. I can understand that too. She’s to be held and kissed but not necessarily more than that. I guess I have a lot to think about. I can imagine myself sleeping with her and just her presence is all that is required. I would never be able to tell my friends that! I have seen images of a lot of dolls over a long period of time but only very recently came across the cloud climax website. I saw the photo of this particular girl:
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/ji...sex-doll-lisa/
And thought her long hair and the style it was in, the shape of her face and lips and the colour of her eyes and skin just made me think wow! I know that all of these things can be changed of course as the list of options seems endless but maybe the person that created this particular model in the photo knew that these attributes would appeal to someone like me. I probably would choose slightly smaller breasts ideally, but not too small! You may be chatting to me for a very long time before I take the plunge (if I ever do!) but it will be great for me to talk to someone who actually understands. OK I just saw the photos you posted now that really is something! I am never going to reach that level....one will be just fine. Best wishes, Graham
Old 20-03-2023, 06:18 PM

Hi Tommo
Thanks. It’s not just the girls who are shy! I may never actually do this but just joining the group on here feels right somehow. Even if I only ever admire the girls of the other members then I guess that’s fine too? I am hoping that I may, just may, have a girl of my own one day.
Graham
Old 20-03-2023, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
Lol! ...and that's the sound of Graham's head exploding!

Hadn't seen this one before. What a great shot Sir

I can't keep up. Who's wearing pink?

Psion
That one's Katia (originally called Linda). She's a WM #56 hang on a sec... Here you go... When she first moved down here from sunny Glasgow.

Old 20-03-2023, 06:38 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
...one will be just fine...
Until she wants a sister, friend, slave, twin etc.

Welcome aboard Graham! 👋🏼

- - -

Last edited by algaeholics; 20-03-2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old 20-03-2023, 06:49 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Graham, to the forum.

I've been here for 2 years and have 3 dolls. I can't say I agonised about it before ordering the first, my only dilemma was choosing one with exactly the look I wanted, but it was something (after a fashion) that I dreamed of having years and years ago. As a teenager I thought about how cool it would be to have a shop mannequin to dress up and pose in my room and take photos of. Then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon TPE dolls and was amazed by how real they looked, after having only seen the inflatable ones on TV. It didn't take me long to order one and the other two quickly followed. They're a huge part of my life as they are to many people here.

I hope you decide to go for it and bring a girl into your life someday, but if not, enjoy being here

Old 20-03-2023, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Until she wants a sister, friend, slave, twin etc.

Welcome aboard Graham! 👋🏼
i guess that's always possible!
Old 20-03-2023, 07:17 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
i guess that's always possible!
Possible?

It's absolutely garanteed mate!

Welcome aboard. You now have a bunch of friends you can talk too without having to be worried what anyone thinks.

Psion
Old 20-03-2023, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
Hi Graham, to the forum.

I've been here for 2 years and have 3 dolls. I can't say I agonised about it before ordering the first, my only dilemma was choosing one with exactly the look I wanted, but it was something (after a fashion) that I dreamed of having years and years ago. As a teenager I thought about how cool it would be to have a shop mannequin to dress up and pose in my room and take photos of. Then real life got in the way and I forgot about it. A couple of years ago I stumbled upon TPE dolls and was amazed by how real they looked, after having only seen the inflatable ones on TV. It didn't take me long to order one and the other two quickly followed. They're a huge part of my life as they are to many people here.

I hope you decide to go for it and bring a girl into your life someday, but if not, enjoy being here
Thanks. For now it's good to just see what others are doing and if I do get myself a girl then great but even just looking at the sites selling them is at least a step in the right direction. Either way i shall enjoy being on this site.
Old 20-03-2023, 07:20 PM

Thanks!
Old 20-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome to the forum.

I didn't really agonise about my first doll until I had actually placed the order. The wait can be difficult and I was most worried about shipping problems but she arrived safe and sound 3 weeks after I placed the order. That was nearly 4 years ago and I now have 6 dolls and 6 spare heads. I thought 2 would have been enough but now I'm thinking of getting bodies for 4 of the spare heads.

Enjoy your time here.