UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2023, 02:36 PM
Active New Member

thanks for the replies people, haven't heard anything on the section 75 credit card thing yet, expect it will take a few weeks.
Have just bought a small Brazillian mousy brown pubic wig from a small UK based theatrical supplier chap who makes them himself from real hair, looks pubic to me, was advertised on Etsy but didn't fancy using them, his website was in the advert so contacted him direct and got a discount and cheaper delivery and paid with PayPal, also ordered some Vulva original scent from Aroma Fero, a little dab on the pubic wig should work, from the 5 star reviews should really spice things up, apparently women also use it as a perfume to attract men, will let you all know
Old 12-06-2023, 11:03 AM
Active New Member

depends if you want to stay online to buy one, if this does not bother you there is a wig shop in every market, they particularly focus on afro weaves, but I did go inside one and they have all sorts of colours/styles on the back wall, and will even order what I wanted, the prices were a few quid more than internet but I could see and feel it before payment, unfortunately online most of them weave under one umbrella company (see what I did there :-) )so it depends if it bothers you or not, personally i'm too short...I mean life's too short to care what other people think.

best of luck to you.
Old 17-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Active New Member

Default real hair wigs

just an update on the section 75 credit card thing, got my cashback refund in full including postage on the doggy 2nd wig and supprisingly got a full cashback refund on the first wig i got off them even though there wasn't a dispute on that one £298 in total, the first one wasn't to bad, the Kimwigs bloke wasn't to happy, ive got all my money back and still got the wigs, think they must be frieghtened of upsetting Western banks, hope i don't get the Chinese Mafia knocking on my door