The Razor Crest - Karrot and Neko play lego

Loving this but one thing I want to know, while Neko does all the work....what do you do besides swing a camera around???:D

I do the pre-assembly and staging, she does final fit and finish....

She's getting bloody good at this... Does she also do Ikea furniture??? :21

Truly great pics matey :tu

Shamus.

She said !!maow!! which, if I understand correctly, means "I don’t mind the Kullen. It’s an improvement on the Hurdal."

....But then anything’s an improvement over the Hurdal. I’d have taken an Hemnes or a Trysil over the Hurdal.

K

Part 10 - It all comes together

...getting close now...

I build the bulk of the wing/engine assembly for Neko as the part is so big she simply couldnt handle it....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow, impressive! :b Well done, Karrot and Neko. Love the first photo in today's set where Neko has a mouse on her head :21

That is a serious piece of kit, well done Karrot and Neko for completing it and keeping us entertained:tu Oh, the meeces deserve a thanks, they added that little extra to it all:D

Cracking job with the build and capturing Neko's help with it all. Enjoyed by us all here.

That's an epic build, well done Karrot and Neko. Hopefully she won't be trying to carbon freeze her mice now.

Absolutely suberb job Neko and excellent cataloging of her work Mr K :b :b :b

Every pic was a masterclass.

You sir are a bloody star. :b

Shamus.

great work karrot and neko. hmm i hope she isn't planning to use the ship to send her mice on attack missions (carly you better get the laser cannon dusted off in case a ship full of mice attacks).

carlys_guy

great work karrot and neko. hmm i hope she isn't planning to use the ship to send her mice on attack missions (carly you better get the laser cannon dusted off in case a ship full of mice attacks).

carlys_guy

Combat trained mice? now theres an idea I wont be telling Neko about..... :eek::eek::eek:

K

so many questions :D. how many bits left over. how many did you drop. how much did you change. how much is hidden in Nekos bed :p

Last edited:
so mamy questions :D. how many bits left over. how many did you drop. how much did you change. how much is hidden in Nekos bed :p

Not many, Lego dont give too many extras/spares

LOADS!

Not much yet.

None, she likes her bed soft and snuggly.

K

Back