The Smartie picnic - a revoL perspective

revoL annaerB

Super Moderator
Staff member
As has already been seen, the Smarties enjoyed a fun indoor picnic due to intermittent rain, these are my photos of the picnic which overlap and extend on what has already been posted by Algae:tu

SMARTIE PICNIC WITH GUESTS

picture.php

As often happens in a group, individual conversations were in full swing...

picture.php

Neko arrived with the goodies and Trixie was happy to help...

picture.php

Katrina and Gemma stopped chatting with anticipation of the munchies...

picture.php

Honey gestures her approval of the food delivery...

picture.php

Everyone did their part in putting out the spread...

picture.php

Neko settles back, she had done her job...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Valerie shows Kate and Erica the photos she had just taken of the others, I think they were trying to decide who would be the tastiest:p

picture.php

Munchies were handed round...

picture.php

And the vamps enjoyed blood smarties specially ordered in for them...

picture.php

picture.php

Ooh, cheese ball nom nom...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Katrina finds one of Neko's mice which had escaped...

picture.php

picture.php

Honey suddenly spotted a couple of visitors...

picture.php

picture.php

Trixie welcomes them in...

picture.php

While the vamps see a chance of fresh blood...

picture.php

Charlotte and Daisy decided to leave Ranger taking photos and join the picnic...

picture.php

Kat does have an unusual way to offer cheese balls!!...

picture.php

picture.php

Trixie makes room for the new visitors...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then a problem arises, Erica just wants a little nibble, just a friendly nibble...

picture.php

Kate cannot resist the lure either...

picture.php

The vamps were warned off, in a friendly but firm way, that you don't eat friends!....

picture.php

picture.php

No!!!

picture.php

Reluctantly Valerie, Kate and Erica settle back down to their blood smarties and join in the chat accepting that they were all friends...

picture.php

"That was a close one!"...

picture.php

Trixie discusses a plan with Neko's bear (sorry, can't remember his name!!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the bear jumps forward pretending to sink fluffy fangs into Erica...

picture.php

Tickly NOM NOM NOM!!!

picture.php

After that they all laugh and continue with the picnic in good humour:)

Absolutely brilliant, Rev. Loved the photos and story, especially seeing what my naughty little vamps got up to while I was busy :D :b

Best to keep a closer eye on them Lulu, they are insatiable!

Thankfully, Algae is not to their liking, but it didn't stop them trying...

Lovely pics Rev. :b

Fantastic Rev. The smarties picnic was a big success despite having to be indoors.
You have captured the event brilliantly :b:b

Cracking Rev. So much going on in there that I had no idea about considering I was chaperoning Neko during the latter part... Beautifully shot!

Bear is called Bear...well maow...but bear..... yeah, you get it...

K

Wow, that's an impressive photoshoot and story, they all look absolutely gorgeous and fantastic photos too. :b:b:b

Absolutely brilliant, Rev. Loved the photos and story, especially seeing what my naughty little vamps got up to while I was busy :D

I get the feeling that most of the time they were being quite restrained, not even sure if the threat of tasting fresh blood was for real or vamp humour!

Best to keep a closer eye on them Lulu, they are insatiable!

Thankfully, Algae is not to their liking, but it didn't stop them trying...

Lovely pics Rev. :b

You were lucky that they only had a lick of you:D

OH WOW….these are fantastic👍

Thank you very much, Tighes, I'm glad you like them:tu

Fantastic Rev. The smarties picnic was a big success despite having to be indoors.
You have captured the event brilliantly :b

Bad weather can't stop a bunch of Smarties from having fun, glad you enjoyed it as much as they did:)

Cracking Rev. So much going on in there that I had no idea about considering I was chaperoning Neko during the latter part... Beautifully shot!

Bear is called Bear...well maow...but bear..... yeah, you get it...

K

Yes, you were otherwise diverted so while you were chaperoning one little handful I had to keep my beady eye on several!!!:21

Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't sure what Maow Bear was called:p

Well done :24

Cheers TLT, glad you liked it.

Wow, that's an impressive photoshoot and story, they all look absolutely gorgeous and fantastic photos too. :b:b

They are gorgeous but don't tell them that, I'll never hear the end of it from my three....damn it, they are reading this over my shoulder!!

Brilliant Rev :b

Thanks, AD, I try to aim to please!

Lovely. nice storyboard of all having a good time.

Cheers Jock, all of these comments make it all the more worthwhile knowing that I've put a smile on some faces rather than just enjoying doing the shoot.

Much thanks to Ranger for bringing his lovely ladies and letting them join the fun.

These are amazing Revol.
I'm still trying to process my own images, I will get some up soon but they won't be to this standard.

Brilliant set of photo's of them enjoying a picnic. Chitty wants to know why they didn't have a food fight.

These are amazing Revol.
I'm still trying to process my own images, I will get some up soon but they won't be to this standard.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to seeing yours coz everyone took photos from different angles and focal lengths etc, feel free to add them to this thread if you want:tu

Some excellent photos, and a great story!

Cheers Muninn, I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed setting it up and shooting it:tu

Brilliant set of photo's of them enjoying a picnic. Chitty wants to know why they didn't have a food fight.

I think that might have happened if Charlotte and Daisy hadn't arrived, I think they wanted to behave and impress the new ladies:D However, that could happen during a meal here at The Manor if my Smarties read this:twisted:

Back