Adding Photos Tutorial with pic's

Managed to do all the above ...thanks Sam.

One question, when posting pics is it possible to reduce the size in the thread ?

Other forums you can do this ;

this does not work here ,is there any other way of doing this please as some of my posted pics come out very large ?

Managed to do all the above ...thanks Sam.

One question, when posting pics is it possible to reduce the size in the thread ?

Other forums you can do this ;

this does not work here ,is there any other way of doing this please as some of my posted pics come out very large ?

Not that i know off, it best to resize before uploading them to your album,thats what i an most other do, its a bit time consuming but not much we can do about it :rolleyes:, sorry.

Sam.. :cool:

Pics from your computer without the album.

On some other forums that seem to use the same format as this, there seems to be facility to add a photo or jpeg direct from a file on your computer without having to create it in an album. Has this ever been thought of for here?

On some other forums that seem to use the same format as this, there seems to be facility to add a photo or jpeg direct from a file on your computer without having to create it in an album. Has this ever been thought of for here?

Yeah you can do the same here, click the paperclip (attachments) icon. Stick within the limits given in the pop up window, choose file from computer and upload. Once you've uploaded close the attachment pop up window and click the little arrow next to the paperclip and click you're file, the attachment will magically appear in the reply box like this screen shot:

Untitled.jpg

:tu

No easy answer Amy...

I'd tell your fella to get you a friend first... Then when he starts taking more photo's of you both, tell him to get a decent camera rather than relying on a mobile phone.

Then... tell him to get a PC...

Then tell him to get you a Lamborghini...

... and some Wagon Wheels... :rolleyes:

Mmm, wagon wheels. Can me and Allie share some please. Then when my friend arrives maybe Sarah Lou could join us with some toboerone, I like them.

Mmm, wagon wheels. Can me and Allie share some please. Then when my friend arrives maybe Sarah Lou could join us with some toboerone, I like them.

picture.php

''Lisa - were did mr track get the recipe''

''off Allie's dad , they taste like they are 3D printed'' :D :21

love N' hugs the Track sisters Tina and Lisa xxx

(the above photo taken by a Canon power Shot A810 compact camera - if you are to buy cheep then buy one with a name , only a few quid more and guaranteed to work)
ST

Last edited:
No easy answer Amy...

I'd tell your fella to get you a friend first... Then when he starts taking more photo's of you both, tell him to get a decent camera rather than relying on a mobile phone.

I use a PC to edit my photos. You can get a reasonable decent cheap software to do it which will crop and resize images. I use Serif Photo plus as you only have to put in one figure for the image size and click on the box with that size. It will then calculate the correct size for the other dimension of the image. IE: put in 800 for a landscape portrait and it will reduce the other dimension so it will be a 800x600 image.

No easy answer Amy...

Just re reading this thread as someone else is struggling to upload pics but this made me laugh. It's been 15 months since this and fliss, melody and charli have all arrived but I still can't afford a computer :24

Just re reading this thread as someone else is struggling to upload pics but this made me laugh. It's been 15 months since this and fliss, melody and charli have all arrived but I still can't afford a computer :24

And beth, and Kelly should be here on monday and i still can't afford a pc

From a mobile click choose file

picture.php

Then files or whatever it's called on your phone

picture.php

Then select the picture u want from an album and click upload pictures

picture.php

Ive done two as an example so you can see one that uploads and one that doesn't.
If it works you'll see the picture and if it fails you'll get an error message so you'll need to resize it.

picture.php

My rule is if it's over 1mb it won't upload. I'll let someone else explain horizontal and vertical axis's as it's too much for my brain to comprehend

Back