Emma-13.jpg

Emma-46.jpg

Emma-47.jpg

Emma-48.jpg

Emma-49.jpg

Emma-50.jpg

Emma-51.jpg

THE END

Thanks very much to Karrot for his help in doll logistics and a few of the story ideas, a big thanks to Staffsfan for the doll body which has breathed new life into Emma and a big thanks to Tommo for his exceptional generosity in a deal allowing me to give Beth a new loving home:tu:tu:tu

Lol, pic of the day.

great seeing Emma with her new body and Beth makes an incredible new addition to the line up :tu

In the space created by Beths tits moving on I'm sure that Tommo will have managed to squeeze at least two more hotties into the Tardis. :21

Now, I could be wrong but to me it looked like Beth was "REALLY" enjoying the attention that she was getting from Cynthia :eek:

Excellent photstory matey,

All the best,

Shamus. :tu

:b:b:b

Brilliant. The story line and posing is quality and I was in stitches throughout. :tu

Absolutely awesome, I was rolling around the floor totally brilliant :21:b

Couldn't have done it without you, mate! And I'm glad it had the desired effect.

Lol, pic of the day.

great seeing Emma with her new body and Beth makes an incredible new addition to the line up :tu

In the space created by Beths tits moving on I'm sure that Tommo will have managed to squeeze at least two more hotties into the Tardis. :21

Now, I could be wrong but to me it looked like Beth was "REALLY" enjoying the attention that she was getting from Cynthia :eek:

Excellent photstory matey,

Thank you, Emma appreciates being mobile again instead of just being a head of the game! (Now where did I put my coat!!!)

I didn't hear Beth complain when 'filming' that particular scene!!! I think she likes sausage and kebab equally!

Brilliant. The story line and posing is quality and I was in stitches throughout. :tu

Cheers, Seth, I'm chuffed that you appreciate the effort that goes into these stories, have a gander in my earlier threads, or in The Theatre, to see some of my other stories...other members have also done some quality and funny stories.

Hilarious, thanks for posting.

You're welcome, I clearly achieved the humour level I aimed for.

I like. and I've have the pleasure of meeting them :D

Cracking story Rev, I was there for the shoot and this still had me giggling :D

K

You were a big help during the main part of the shoot, mate, and I'm glad I could pay you back with giggles!

Absolutely brilliant :b
Thankyou

Appreciated, mate, glad you enjoyed it.

Nice addition to the family :tu and

Emma-41.jpg

bf8.jpg

I had no idea I would be adding to the family but then it happened, s'funny how these things happen!

Thank you all for your comments, I feel my job has been done well!!!

Brilliant story, love the dawg and I love the way you introduced Beth.:b. And she's very pretty by the way, thanks for sharing

Back