Hello from here and over there!

Jimpink

Gold Member
Hello all,

I've been a member of the doll forum USA for a couple of years now and in the last year or so have become an active member posting regularly.

I did notice the UK doll forum a while back but unfortunately ignored it which was my first mistake! After a quick revisit and a more in depth look as to what goes on in here I'm committed to becoming a contributor as I have been overseas.

It makes sense after all as I'm very English and live in London, please accept me back and look favourably on my venture elsewhere!

I'll be starting up a thread for Amy and setting up a gallery too very soon.

My dolls ate all my cookies :(

Yeah... mine too and when i didn't want to go out last night to get more for her, she just silently rolled over in bed and sighed... but when i got back from the shop it was all smiles again. XD

Yeah... mine too and when i didn't want to go out last night to get more for her, she just silently rolled over in bed and sighed... but when i got back from the shop it was all smiles again. XD

And the real story between this months competition pic...

a2.jpg

Mr Shamus. Look, Tesco's can deliver cookies by the truck load.

:D

welcome jimpink hope you and amy enjoy it here on the forum. quite a few of us are on both sites so you may see some familiar names.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Thank you! Yep I've already spotted some double forum agents...and dare I agree that the UK forum is as you say the light side! Oooo controversial indeed...

Thank you! Yep I've already spotted some double forum agents...and dare I agree that the UK forum is as you say the light side! Oooo controversial indeed...

They're not double forum agents, they're here claiming political asylum from an oppre.... Nope, better not :21:24

Welcome Jinkpink.
I have been a member of US dollforum too with some albums there but feel that the UK version is a wee bit "closer" to home. (I will need to transfer the albums :D) ... or create new ones.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting Amy!

Back