Hello everyone

Ooh, advice. If your girls come with a fleecy blanket, use it on the bed if you intend to have the girls sleeping with you. They do have a tendency of leaving their mark (tpe oil/sweat stains). Adam can attest to butt prints on walls and fireplaces.

For wall protection the polystyrene blocks that come in their boxes are perfect to use as spacers... Hang on a sec, sure that I have a pic of that somewhere...

Ooh, that never happens. Over 3k images of my girls in Imgbb and I went straight to it :D

I am definitely doing the lottery after that :tu

Happy factory photo day to me :D

Phil sent me the photos today, made me very happy, can't wait to welcome my girls :drool

I will post a couple of tasteful ones when I can work out how to. Must follow the :rulez

Yay! Not long now. :)

If you not chosen a 2nd body yet, might be worth getting one or two quick release adapters in place of the M16 threads - unless they already come with them of course. Then it makes swapping the heads easier, till you can get another body.

Looking forward to seeing the lovely ladies. :tu

Here are Callie and Joanna's first photos, they asked me to just show shoulders up as they felt a bit exposed, judging by what I have seen, it must be cold where they are :whistle:

Callie decided to be a brunette today, while Joanna thought blondes had more fun, who am I to argue with them when they both look so good.

Apologies that they are thumbnails, I haven't figured out the photo posting yet :wall

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-191130~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220307-191130~2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220307-191109~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220307-191109~2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 26
Yay! Not long now. :)

If you not chosen a 2nd body yet, might be worth getting one or two quick release adapters in place of the M16 threads - unless they already come with them of course. Then it makes swapping the heads easier, till you can get another body.

Looking forward to seeing the lovely ladies. :tu

I am thinking about a second wm166c body to make things easier, but haven't got the space (or funds) yet.

There should be a quick fit adaptor arriving with them, so the only problem will be who wins the fight for the body. It seems like a win - win for me :)

Niiice!

So when is their 'official' birthday Will?

I haven't been told a date yet, I only got the photos late afternoon, I am hoping before the end of the month.

I have a few gifts ready for them, so they can get dressed and relax when they arrive.

I am thinking about a second wm166c body to make things easier, but haven't got the space (or funds) yet.

There should be a quick fit adaptor arriving with them, so the only problem will be who wins the fight for the body. It seems like a win - win for me :)

Makes sense. :tu :)

The only thing better than a 166C is 2 166Cs :D

I am coming to the conclusion that the correct number of girls living with me who have a 166c is N+1, where N is the number that already live with me.

I am willing to test this formula and report on the outcome.

I am coming to the conclusion that the correct number of girls living with me who have a 166c is N+1, where N is the number that already live with me.

I am willing to test this formula and report on the outcome.

By all means test away, but you'll simply be proving research already undertaken :whistle::whistle: :D

K

Hi Ich Will, I am a little late to the party as usual, but :welcome to the forum.
Your girls look lovely, and I am sure they will have you getting them the second body in a real jiffy.

Speaking of rabbit holes, you are more than likely on a fast descent when getting that second body, as I suspect it may come with two more heads that will also need bodies........ Just sayen:whistle:

Hi Joe, the rabbit hole feels like home and I have no intentions of trying to get out.

The second body with two more heads has been on my mind, sure the second body will give Joanna one of her own, but then I will have two other needy girls, requiring two more bodies that will arrive with four heads, needing four bodies, compounding the problem.

I will keep digging, surely the rabbit hole will stop somewhere:21

The girls escaped China before the lockdown and are spending a couple of days with Phil before making their way home to me :D

Not long now :D

Back