Profile picture help please

Tex

Gold Excellence Member
Hi, I have changed my profile picture via the usercp.

The new picture is shown on the "Your Current Profile Picture" page but doesnt seem to appear when i make a post - the previous picture is still show.

Have i missed something?

Must be something like that,

According to windows it is 68x80 and 24.8k

Large files (correctly) don't seem to make it as far as the "Your Current Profile Picture" page

To change avatars, I go to the homepage by clicking the forum banner, and then click the photo, rather than using the control panel. But then i'm using a phone, maybe different for PC?

This is what the user cp page looks like

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 17
To change avatars, I go to the homepage by clicking the forum banner, and then click the photo, rather than using the control panel. But then i'm using a phone, maybe different for PC?

There are those amongst us who are far superior to others :) :tu

Thanks

Someone wiser than me will probably tell me not to confuse the profile picture with the avatar :)

Do note that 'Profile Picture' and 'Avatar' are two different things with their own individual limitations.

:rolleyes: There, done. :tu

The forum doesn't have a mobile friendly version, so it's the same. :tu

Someone wiser than me will probably tell me not to confuse the profile picture with the avatar :)

Profile/Avatar are the same to me, whether on your posts, clicking your profile picture and from the screen shot you just showed. :tu

Do note that 'Profile Picture' and 'Avatar' are two different things with their own individual limitations.

Ah yes, didn't see that. Profile picture is for your "profile" on the forum. Avatar, is the image shown beside your posts. :tu

b4283a9c7c4140f16fb5f137bfeea737.png

Heading for a darkened room to lie down now (and talk to Julia).

Thanks to you all for your help, much appreciated.

Back