Juliet's Outfits

Love the arm and leg bands.

Ok, that tears it. Very sorry to break the fourth wall like this, but I just have to know. :D

Some time ago, I saw a lady that has detachable arms and legs (I forget where) and they cleverly used bands similar to these to disguise the joints. Is this the case with Juliet as well?
scratchchin.gif

Ok, that tears it. Very sorry to break the fourth wall like this, but I just have to know. :D

Some time ago, I saw a lady that has detachable arms and legs (I forget where) and they cleverly used bands similar to these to disguise the joints. Is this the case with Juliet as well?
scratchchin.gif

Yep. Poor Juliet has that affliction.
Mr Tex does get a bit cross with her (quite often) because they come loose and occasionally fall off.
The arms have three grub screws holding them on but at the moment the legs just have one so he tells me has to get some more. Not sure i would like grub screws inside of me :eek:

Supposed to be easy storage ? The model 7 just has removable arms as opposed to arms and legs. I suspect it turned out to be a good idea that wasn't such a good idea!

If i can get Juliet to keep herself together she will be fine. She is quite a looker and the bands are almost a fashion statement. (Hope that makes her feel better).

Wow, I never realised she had detachable arms and legs, I just thought she was wearing decorative bands because they look cool :D

Gynoid AH3
She looks quite tall. Will have to look her up on sites. Personally think removable limbs is a great idea if she is tall. I am a bit short in the arse so she would probably tower over me. Just about right for nuzzling/chewing though. Dirty old man.
:drool

She looks quite tall. Will have to look her up on sites. Personally think removable limbs is a great idea if she is tall. I am a bit short in the arse so she would probably tower over me. Just about right for nuzzling/chewing though. Dirty old man.
:drool

Just note that it can be a bit difficult to reliably attach her legs. I have found it takes several grub screws to keep them in place.
She is probably more intended for posing than anything else.
The attached head is a bonus though.

Look at me :) Mr Tex has made me some nice Armlets with my name on.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Finally the penny drops..... I didnt realise Juliet had arms and legs she could throw at you when she was in a bad mood.... (most worrying when she's thrown both arms and still managed to get a leg scything through the air... :confused::confused: )

would she consider perhaps a tattoo sleeve to help cover the joiny bits?? Or maybe a lace band as Kaia has taken to wearing at her wrists (to cover her joiny bits)

Either way, any way, Yumms! :D

K

Yes, i thought she was (h)armless until she hit me with her leg!

The factory supplied armlets are not quite wide enough to stop bits popping out above and below them every time she moves and she is a devil for not keeping still!

She probably needs some "leglets" for the same reason. I am doing ok so far, she thinks they are real gold!

Back