Hello

Thank you for the support, I do remember you had an issue with one of the girls.
Let me send you a free firedoll tush.
Please pm me your name and postcode.

Thank you for the support, I do remember you had an issue with one of the girls.
Let me send you a free firedoll tush.
Please pm me your name and postcode.

Or you could just give me a cracking deal on your last "Neodoll Sugar Babe - Emerson - Realistic Sex Doll - Gel Breast - 157cm - Natural" :21 ...just joking ...sort of :D

Joking aside I ordered my last doll from lucid and they replied saying they didn't have that head in stock and asked me to chose another. Old lucid would've just sent anything and hoped for the best so they are definitely improving and I'll certainly order from them again. Hopefully the neodoll site just hasn't been looked at yet.

I have provided the link above.

You already know who the copyright owner is, as do the majority here I expect.

Compared to a lot of members here, I am a noob, but I found at least one doll listing with several photos in less than a minute of searching.

I have a shovel available for digging, if it is required :)

Seems a bit daft given that this photo has already been removed elsewhere on the Neo franchise.

I have emailed mandos anyways.

Hi algaeholics,
You cancelled our order and never picked up my telephone call.

Regards

Hi Mr S,

I think that Algae is refrerring to the WM #36 on a WM 140D body. The original photo's you can see out of Mr Mandos's bathroom window but on your site the background has been removed (which I suppose at least that means that we don't need to see wooden paneling to recignise Mr M's work).

I reccon that one's actually an easy mistake as its an image that everyone and their aunty has stolen so no doubt the manufacturer who sent it to you felt ok to use it as they probably had no idea themselves where it came from.

HTH,

Shamus.:tu

I dont understand why a company is asking us to tell them which photographs, on their website, are not theirs. Duh :wtf

Hi Mr S,

I think that Algae is refrerring to the WM #36 on a WM 140D body. The original photo's you can see out of Mr Mandos's bathroom window but on your site the background has been removed (which I suppose at least that means that we don't need to see wooden paneling to recignise Mr M's work).

I reccon that one's actually an easy mistake as its an image that everyone and their aunty has stolen so no doubt the manufacturer who sent it to you felt ok to use it as they probably had no idea themselves where it came from.

HTH,

Shamus.:tu

Just don't like algaeholics, he's rude. (The nutter was asking other customers to fight and do a chargeback).

If someone gives me a link to a Mandos image, will get that removed.
Thanks

Back