Clothes? Where from?

marekbohm

Active New Member
Hi everyone. Hope you’re doing well. Please, let me ask - where all of you buying clothes for your lovely dolls from? Cheap, good quality? Need some advice. UK shops/markets preferably please.

Regards, have a great day.
Marek

I’ve got 2 Firedolls, looks beautiful, just want to give them some fresh/sexy look. Mot looking for bra sets or underwear, got some nice from Penthouse. Just things like crop tops, skirts, etc. Thank you :)

Primark. Size xxs

Cheap, well made, can be sexy as hell

picture.php

(Body & Jorts from Primark)

K

wow, thats awesome. I usualy buying everything on Amazon, but it looks pretty limited, what they offer, to be fair. and one of mine Firedoll, is pretty small sized, so S won´t fit perfectly and haven´t seen anything really XS or smaller on Amazon itself sadly:(

Thanks for recommendation guys:)

How the bloody hell did you crowbar her into a 2xs.. My skye is currently wearing a primarni 2xs vest top and thats tight on her twins. :drool

I never said Maddie was 2XS, though she can squeeze into some 2XS stuff. I think that Body is 2XS but the jorts are size 10 (cos chunky dumper)

K

Im an ebay addict. Get most things in a size 4. Occasionally i may tolerate the crowds and go to primark. Most of the other shops dont do small enough sizes so you end up shuffling around in the teen section.. All good fun

Isn´t Primark offering also web orders? Will be much more convenient for me, bloody pandemic made me a bit lazy and I mostly order everything online :D
Especially it may looks weird sometimes to walk thru women departments and pick something for your TPE girlfriends :DDDDD

I used to worry about looking dodgy but when you actually do it you realise no one gives a shit. If asked you can say its for your girlfriend (not a lie)

Funny thing is that when i was with my ex i was always buying her clothes and underwear on the high street and didnt care about anyone else.. As soon as i started shopping for my girls i felt proper dodgy :24. It soon wears off

You soon get to the point of just giving up caring. I did, but that's because of my past life before the girls.

But I'd give a Shein a look too. Most of the girls stuff is from there. They pretty quick delivery vs Ali *cough* express and Wish. Fully tracked and you get discounts codes, sometimes free delivery and can earn login points daily which turn to £'s off. I bought a nice deep red hair for Elena, same brand as on Amazon but cheaper, a tie die cami dress, a gingham butterfly dress, ombre tights and a 2 piece frill bikini for just shy of £25. That included postage and discounts.

Hahahahah :DDD I know what u mean. I am kinda weird (may for someone) cuz I got quiet alot of underwear and babydoll dresses for them, but somehow wanna put them into the the clothes, like I mentioned before - skirts, top crops, may sweaters, etc. Changing their clothes bit often I would say :D

Ich Will: I do also. Amazon. But as I said - I bought many Penthouse dresses thru Amazon and looking now for something sexy but normal things to wear like jeans, sweater, etc :)

Back