Clothes? Where from?

And do some of you also have experience with piercing? (belly). Since their belly button isn’t really “deep” I am bit scared to do it, but have seen that you can actually buy “fake belly piercing”. Did some of you using that on your lovely ones?:)

And do some of you also have experience with piercing? (belly). Since their belly button isn’t really “deep” I am bit scared to do it, but have seen that you can actually buy “fake belly piercing”. Did some of you using that on your lovely ones?:)

This is a real one. Wasn't that hard to put in as tpe is so stretchy

Yeah I know I am just too scared to be honest if I move her around it can rip off the TPE badly and I don’t want to damage even one of them lol:( u know definitely that feeling as we defo all take the best possible care of them:(

Just obviously changed clothes, and wigs for premium ones (I prefer to buy most of the Haircube from Amazon, which are bit on expensive side - 25 quid for one) but both girls look incredible into my liking now!:)

Haircube and similar brands on Shein...but cheaper. xD after all they all come from China.

Then have it discounted further voucher codes, points, etc.

Again-good to know. I appreciate help of every one of you guys! Glad to be able to be part of this great community. Thanks!

Thats Anissa though, very nice and proportional girl to my liking. Just changed clothes and wigs to my liking. And she’s beauty now, you’re right :)

On this side of the pond a favorite place is thrift stores and yard sales,and if I like it and it dont fit I make it fit. My gals wear us size girls 8 or 10 stretch jeans And youth size small t shirts fit real good.

The vast majority of both my girls' clothes, lingerie, and footwear are from car boot sales, with occasional Shein and eBay; the latter particularly for vintage style lingerie and hosiery. I have got them some really good dresses in great condition for £1! The most expensive one was Azrael's faux-leather jacket at £12.

And your girl is lovely :D

unknown.png

:whistle:

attachment.php

I get most of the cloths for my dolls at thrift stores, but lately have been getting most of Julias cloths from the attic of my house. It's a long story!:wall

Hi CDF, I’d wait till your Kimber arrives before you make any real decisions!

Like some of the others here, I get most of my clothes from charity shops and normally try for XS to 11-12 year old stuff. However, small stretchy stuff usually works well too as kids stuff is not normally very ‘sexy’ for obvious reasons!

Primark, Peacocks or even Pepco (at Poundland) can be good new clothing buys for me too!

Cheers, Hollows.

I had to give away most of the clothes i bought before Emma arrived as they didnt fit. Get her some pjs so she has something to snuggle up in and the you can start shopping properly.
Ive just bought some lycra shorts for a photo idea. Skyes are 7 to 8 yrs and Emmas are 9 to 10. Both surprisingly fit perfect. If they made our girls a realistic size we'd never lift em lol

Hi CDF, I’d wait till your Kimber arrives before you make any real decisions!

Haha, busted! :tu

Like some of the others here, I get most of my clothes from charity shops and normally try for XS to 11-12 year old stuff. However, small stretchy stuff usually works well too as kids stuff is not normally very ‘sexy’ for obvious reasons!

Primark, Peacocks or even Pepco (at Poundland) can be good new clothing buys for me too!

Ooh, I hadn't thought about Poundland! Good shout, I'll pop in for a recce ASAP.

Must try and curb my excitement...

Back