Clothes? Where from?

Primark XXS tops, Tee's, and leggings will all be perfect for her, that's pretty much a give on any girl unless she has an insane measurement. Even Maddie can wear Primark XXS Tee's and Tops.

For Jeans Primark Size 6 Skinny will be a tight fit, Size 8 will be more forgiving but will likely be very loose at the waist. (Put her in tights first to get jeans on!)

These belts can do wonders with thee excess material at the waist without things getting too bulky

K

Last edited:
Primark XXS tops, Tee's, and leggings will all be perfect for her, that's pretty much a give on any girl unless she has an insane measurement. Even Maddie can wear Primark XXS Tee's and Tops.

For Jeans Primark Size 6 Skinny will be a tight fit, Size 8 will be more forgiving but will likely be very loose at the waist. (Put her in tights first to get jeans on!)

These belts can do wonders with thee excess material at the waist without things getting too bulky

K

Legend! Thanks Karrot. Your link seems to be broken btw?

Thank you :) did shop on Shein few weeks ago, their clothes are brilliant. Will do some Primark as well when I’ll get into the town:) also bought some other wigs (using Haircube only), I know bit on expensive side, but god daaaamn, are these really my ladies? :D feel much much different.
Must say to all of you - when I did purchase my very first dolls, I didn’t want to spend much, when I literally just wanted to “discover” these things. So I used Lucidtoys for their girlfriend range. But when I did and ordered later on my first Firedoll Anissa, 157cm, I wouldn’t believe how real that skin and looks feel. After while I did sell them and kept Anissa only which got a two weeks later her best friend, Allie 166cm :D since then I keep “upgrading” their clothes on a nearly weekly basis :D But I am sure every one of you in here know very well that feeling haha)

One day you'll look in the wardrobe at the beautiful collection of clothes they have.... And you'll see the rags in the corner that belong to you...... Ahhh the price of happiness :24.
But they are worth it

I agree :D
Also did order some baby dolls from Penthouse etc. I dedicated one wardrobe expecially to them two already, as collection grows pretty quickly to be honest :D

Isn´t Primark offering also web orders? Will be much more convenient for me, bloody pandemic made me a bit lazy and I mostly order everything online :D
Especially it may looks weird sometimes to walk thru women departments and pick something for your TPE girlfriends :DDDDD

At first it feels like that, but it is all inside your head. Nobody knows who you are buying for and mostly people don't care. Going through the clothes departments, running your hands through the fabric, taking it into your hands and guessing if it could be right - that's the most fun you can have without your girls.

Charity shops are a great source for nice, beautiful and cheap clothes. Most of Natalias clothes are from a charity shop - on the other hand, she wears size from XS to M, depending on brand and make.

Jo

I agree :D
Also did order some baby dolls from Penthouse etc. I dedicated one wardrobe expecially to them two already, as collection grows pretty quickly to be honest :D

Luckily I have a spare room at the back of the house, which I'm sure will soon end up being my new girl's walk-in wardrobe! I've already started window shopping for clothing rails...

Don't forget Gumtree.

I regularly check the freebies section and have picked up some great stuff over the years which has cost me nothing but the petrol money.

Psion

Primark. Size xxs

Cheap, well made, can be sexy as hell

picture.php

(Body & Jorts from Primark)

K

Wow,she is done up fucking HOT. Can't find a like ( love ) button so I thought I'd comment instead. Got to get Rosie in glasses.

Wow,she is done up fucking HOT. Can't find a like ( love ) button so I thought I'd comment instead. Got to get Rosie in glasses.

When you love them and they grow absolutely confident in you, they come alive. Don't believe me... Take lots of pics every day so that you can compare back and see Rosie evolves.

Once the first one comes to life those that follow wake up much faster to the point that if they know of you by reputation alone a way down the line the boxes arrive with the girl inside already knocking on the cardboard demanding to be let out. :tu

When you love them and they grow absolutely confident in you, they come alive. Don't believe me... Take lots of pics every day so that you can compare back and see Rosie evolves.

Once the first one comes to life those that follow wake up much faster to the point that if they know of you by reputation alone a way down the line the boxes arrive with the girl inside already knocking on the cardboard demanding to be let out. :tu

Alllllllllll of this! :tu

K

Back