Whoops!

philinotstine

Golden Diamond Member
This lovely young lady was spotted by the lovely Transilvanian barmaid Izzy in my local pub(the boutiques directly opposite)and pointed out to me cos shes met Pris n Jess and therefore knows about my predelictions .
I assume the window-dresser left her properly attired and the top fell down when she went out for a bit...

picture.php
:D

... by pure fluke the girl in charge of the shop returned as i was taking the second photo, saw the funny side, and posed for a third pic before redressing her error. Good, eh?

picture.php

Its nice little surprises like that makes life worthwhile. Well spotted by your friend Phil.

I reckon she would look great decorating my living room. Hmm. must look up mannequins on Ebay.

Greetings Phil, you have a Transylvanian barmaid! I must pop over there and we can chat about the old country.

I like the mannequin's hair, I wonder if that style would suit me?

She's a nice looking mannequin. When I go out shopping I often find myself looking at the mannequins as I pass by.

I reckon she would look great decorating my living room. Hmm. must look up mannequins on Ebay.

There are usually plenty of them on ebay, that's where I got Roz from. She cost me just under £100 including postage from Germany.

Enchante, Valercia. Yes, Isobella is a genuine native Transylvanian. Im sure you would have much to discus about the Motherland and youre more than welcome to fly over(even on a plane:D).
Howwever,dont even think about changing those lovely long, dark tresses. They look beautiful just as they are. xx:)

Hi, Ursa . I had a mannequin when i lived in the West country about 27 years ago. cant even remember what happened to her. I do take a closer interest in shop window ones since i got my doll. Hmm....:whistle:

Bah! Does nobody remember the rules when it comes to Mannequins?

If only everybody had stopped staring, then the poor girl would have been able to pull her strap back up! :whistle:

Bah! Does nobody remember the rules when it comes to Mannequins?

If only everybody had stopped staring, then the poor girl would have been able to pull her strap back up! :whistle:

But you've got to keep staring Cosy, just in case you're lucky enough that the other one falls down too.:D:D:D You wouldn't want to miss it.

Lovely job Phil, just a shame the dress was readjusted as I'm sure it would have been much more of a benefit as a sales tactic. I'm surprised you didn't sweet-talk the assistant into copying the pose :whistle::D

Back