Pumpkins and pillows

Thank you everyone. Was quite hard work but fun to do. I only usually do a few pics at a time but i took a 100 for this and then had to wittle em down to these. Got stressed with the uploading part and kept making mistakes then imgbb crashed on me halfway through so i nearly gave up.
Thank you to PD for letting us use his room and a huge thank you to algae. Hiding out of shot and holding the girls with their arse in your face mustve been difficult :tu shows how dedicated you are to the cause

I didnt take many shots during this, but we did capture one candid of a certain bear trying to get a sneaky peek up the girls skirts

picture.php

K​

Thats pure class mate. Well done for seeing that. Its all those little things that I'm learning from you.

...hiding out of shot and holding the girls with their arse in your face mustve been difficult :tu shows how dedicated you are to the cause...
Ah, yes, that's exactly how I remember it... :whistle:

I grabbed a few in there (photos) which I might just put up (publish). :rolleyes:

My little selection:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Sorry folks, no close ups, the macro lens on my phone is useless... :whistle:

Last edited:
Outbloodystanding guys!!! :b :b :b

Absolutely brilliant pics and story and the poses are just wow! they really bring the girls and our furry friends to life. I must have gone back and re read it about 20 times, it's just that good.

Bloody great effort Mr K, Mr A and Adam. No wonder you all looked so fooked on Sunday Evening.

Thanks for persevering Adam, this one gets 5 stars from me :tu

Psion

Absolutely brilliant! I haven't read a good photo story for ages but this one had me laughing even before the bears turned up. Great pics, great script and good to see the pervy bears get their comeuppance at the end although I don't blame them for watching. :D

It must have been hard work for all involved but it was well worth it. :b:b

"Stone me...have a butchers at this Fred"
O.M.G. This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. :b

The collision of four things I'm passionate about; Teddies, beautiful dolls, great humour, and a fourth thing I'll think of later (this is just a placeholder in case I think of something else).

There seems to be fair bit of storyboard stuff on this forum. And oh boy, am I going to love every single frame of it. But this one is just epic.

Great to look over this again. I'm sure if we had done the end of year awards, this would have won 'Best Shoot of 2022'!

Back