A Day In The Life Of A Companion Doll At Samurai's House

So that was Mia's morning leading up to going out in the car for a few photos outside.......

To Be Continued....​

Really enjoyed the story - with that hair, she looks very much like my Shiori! - are you sure she didn't want to spend the day teaching you Japanese? :21

:b:24 couldn't stop stop laughing. Well done so far, had a shit busy day so I needed a chuckle. Love the Teddy!

Lovely! Well done Sam!

I know how hard it is to go through sequences like that as I’ve done several myself - including the accidental collapse scenes! Glad she’s ok though!

Looking forward to seeing more photos of outside - if you ever get there?:whistle:

Cheers, Hollows.

Can't believe it. My heart was in my mouth all the way up the stairs and then she goes and trips over her shoe laces. She's fine I know but bet your heart must have jumped out of your chest as she fell (in slow motion as they always do).

Another great set matey :tu

:b :b :b :b

Thanks again gents :tu, this doll has fallen over so many times now i am surprised she is still in one piece, has a couple of dents in the silicone but nothing major.:tu

Brilliant photostory and the teddybear is what the whim is for Pinocchio but in a much more adult and dirtier way - love him and his ideas, love Mia and honestly I did not stare at all, not a bit :D Made me laugh more than once and hold my breath when Mia fell.

Jo

The Outing​

Location > Dumfries House & Grounds

https://dumfries-house.org.uk/

Dumfries House, part of The Prince's Foundation. Set in 2,000 acres, this stunning Estate and 18th-century house with its unrivalled collection of Chippendale furniture has something for everyone.

On the grounds there is a Chinese Bridge, a Maze with a Japanese Pagoda at the centre and those wooden swings surrounding the maze.

However the Maze was closed for maintenance :rolleyes:

The bridge is in serious need of a good clean.

And the swings, a coat of paint...

Anyway....... lets continue... :rolleyes:

Back