Zoe and the hair monster

revoL annaerB

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was at work, Zoe decided to brush her hair while I wasn't there to help tend to her mane:rolleyes: Anyway, you will see how that turned out....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Then there was a non-disclosed period of time waiting for her hair to dry and the subtle dye to set.......

picture.php

I arrived home to this greeting...

picture.php

What a welcoming, lovely and hair-controlled sight I walked in to:D

picture.php

I have a happy Zoe who now has easy-to-care-for hair:D

Absolutely brilliant, Revol. Mons Karrotte is a hair genius, to be sure. Lovely photos of Zoe too and her new "do" is neat and pretty :b

This is brilliant. Well thought out and well executed.. She looks lovely with her new hairstyle :b

!

:24:24:24 the brushes and comb getting stuck! :24:24:24

Kaia and Monique sympathise totally, and agree shorter hair is so much easier.

Zoe looks adorable in a short bob and bangs.. :b:b

K

Had to be no. '69' didn't it! :whistle:

Mons K. successfully helps out another girl in distress! :b

Lookin great. But you better watch as we all know you cant trust Karrots around pretty gals:24

With such a big hair project I don't think Mons Karrotte was thinking about anything else!!!

Absolutely brilliant, Revol. Mons Karrotte is a hair genius, to be sure. Lovely photos of Zoe too and her new "do" is neat and pretty :b

He is a master of geniusosity, for certain. The good thing with our girls (and your guys) is that if they want long hair again it grows back super-quickly.

This is brilliant. Well thought out and well executed.. She looks lovely with her new hairstyle :b

It took a fair bit of thinking about how to run the storyline and even more work to put it all together, I feel it was worth it though.

:24 the brushes and comb getting stuck! :24:24

Kaia and Monique sympathise totally, and agree shorter hair is so much easier.

Zoe looks adorable in a short bob and bangs.. :b:b

K

Unlike breathers she is so used to me brushing her hair that it was clearly beyond her, luckily Mons K had time to fit her in.

Had to be no. '69' didn't it! :whistle:

Mons K. successfully helps out another girl in distress! :b

What other door number would a known associate of Karrot have??? Success for Zoe but I have yet to receive the bill for his time and work.

Brilliant! Mon K never lets you down!:D

He is a good Karrot, isn't he?

Thanks for your kind words and I'm chuffed that you enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together:tu

ZOE! Your never going to achieve that trendy dragged through a hedge backwards look now bab.

Never mind. It will soon grow again hun.

Lol. Nice job on the bob :tu

ZOE! Your never going to achieve that trendy dragged through a hedge backwards look now bab.

Never mind. It will soon grow again hun.

Lol. Nice job on the bob :tu

She tried the hedge backwards look and ended up in a bigger mess with the brushes and comb:21 At the moment Zoe is happy having easy to control hair.

Cracking story. really enjoyed it.

:b:b Great to See the loverly Lady Happy :D

Thanks guys, it was a fun story to put together and Zoe was a happy customer of Mons K.

Great story, it gave me a good laugh. :24

I thought Zoe was going to have trouble when it started, it was lucky for her that she had Mons. K's number so that he could sort her out. The short hair does suit her and has got me wondering what my girls would look like with short hair.

Back