Hi Everyone! Chris from East Mids

Hi Everyone, been looking at getting my first doll for a while now and finally took the plunge. Im really keen to post some pictures of her - I have some factory ones (nude) are they ok to post here? Might be looking for someone to help me take some decent pictures of her in a few weeks too - if anyone is handy with a camera? Thanks everyone!

Hi and :welcome...Oh Yes it will be nice to see Pictures from your Girl.:drool

Hi Chris

Wow she looks great I’m new on the site and looking to make some friends you asked if anyone is good with a camera I have taken somewhat professional pictures of my Doll which I haven’t posted yet The pictures I have on at the moment are just every day pictures so if we get to know each other I would be happy to do a photo shoot with you if that’s what you’re asking also need any tips on your new Doll just Ask I know quite a bit on moving them around and taking care of them maintenance and stuff A lot of it is just trial and error with your first doll so just make sure to do a lot of research before using any chemicals to remove make up on your doll and also what make up is safe to use for the type of material your doll is made from oh I just noticed this post it’s from 2013 it said 2022 for some reason I don’t know how to work this website yet sorry about that.

make sure to do a lot of research before using any chemicals to remove make up on your doll.

You don't need chemicals. Just use Extra virgin olive oil on a micro fibre cloth to remove. Dry and then use cornflour as a foundation for the new makeup.

No chemicals ever go near any of my girls

Back