Thoughts / opinions please

I nearly bought one of these doll torsos main attraction was the gel breasts and they look good plus good value

but decided in the end on the 6YE the breasts are harder but still very nice I cannot say here but the rest can do some magic I think it is to do with the design inside - also the head can be moved easily back and forward - and being a torso easy to move her about great fun :tu

there are quite a selection I do not regret buying this one :drool

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collectio...s-ariella-head-with-sex-doll-torso-tan_159910

Thanks again,,, Think i,ll risk it for the price.....................more bank balance depletion:D:21

Thanks again,,, Think i,ll risk it for the price.....................more bank balance depletion:D:21

Aly it is well worth it please let me know what that torso is like when you get it :)

don't forget you can put any extra head on they usually have standard M16 thread

I really like my torso girls :tu

YouQ

Hi, I bought a YouQ tpe torso off a member with a Vella head and she's lovely. Tanned skin and her head moves more than most of my girls heads.
Louiseandhersisters and old man

Thanks, yes thats the only downside with the Climax Doll torso -not an (easy) head option - Lucid quote the weight as 27KG on their site but Neil from Lucid on here says 30KG do you think thats accurate? quite heavy for a torso..............

Back