Hello from KKFun

Hello, I'm new here myself, welcome!:) Fantastic artwork!

I love this, I have my first companion on order for a few weeks time and I can't wait to style her and photoshoot with her, I want to really go to town with props and different looks etc, so your post really interests me.
It's great that so many people do see these ladies and gentleman in such an artistic light, rather than the old image of a comical blow up "Only Fools And Horses" style doll.

Great to see behind the scenes. :b

Thanks algaeholics, I will share more in the future. great to have your support. We appreciate it very much.

Hello, I'm new here myself, welcome!:) Fantastic artwork!

I love this, I have my first companion on order for a few weeks time and I can't wait to style her and photoshoot with her, I want to really go to town with props and different looks etc, so your post really interests me.
It's great that so many people do see these ladies and gentleman in such an artistic light, rather than the old image of a comical blow up "Only Fools And Horses" style doll.

Thanks lsoleman1982, dolls are very good photo/artwork models to me. As a matter of fact, they are solely magic kingdom girls, I dont use them for other purposes. The artwork brings me the most enjoyment than anything else.

I like your work it will be interesting to see more :welcome

Thanks Tarlos. so glad you like them, and I really appreciate your kind support. I will share more in the future. I added the link to the artwork/photo thread "The Magic Kingdom of ZELEX" in my signature. :)

Thank you very much for the welcome.

As part of the introduction, I understand this is a UK forum. I actually spent half of my life in the UK too. I used to work in Central London.

My PhD was from Manchester. I called the place home for a very long time.

I also called London 'home' for many years; british born and bred in my case, but lived and worked in London for several years (having done my Master's degree there) before moving up to the Norfolk/Suffolk border; I still go back there now and then; in fact, I will be there the weekend after next for a Hawkwind concert at the RAH.

I live in USA these days, still holding my British passport. I really love UK, my job moved me to USA many years ago.

If I ever moved back, I would love to live near Lake District.

Good to see you sharing your creations here KK.

A warning to all those who come to visit, have plenty of time to study. You will find more details every time you view.

These are always so amazing to me! ♥️

Good to see you sharing your creations here KK.

A warning to all those who come to visit, have plenty of time to study. You will find more details every time you view.

These are always so amazing to me! ♥️

Thanks dollface, you are always so kind to me. We really appreciate your support all these years.

Back