Hello From Leeds

leedsguy

Hello All,

New to the doll world, and looking for my first lady to bring home for some company after being single a short while. Hoping the forum will help me find what im looking for :)

AS you can tell from the name, from Yorkshire here!

Yay another Northerner! :D Im a bit further up in Durham

Welcome mate. Have a look about, read, ask questions.

Think seriously about weight. 40KG may sound like, but that's 6 1/2 stone in real money and she aint going to help you carry her, so please do bear in mind that a lighter doll around the 30KG mark is well worth considering. (I have a 43 KG girl myself :D )

K

Welcome to the forum from another Northener.
As Mr K has said, ask as many questions as you like, draw up your shortlist of beauties and then fall willingly down the rabbit hole into doll heaven.

New Girl

:welcome,
As a deep southerner in Devon, there are plenty of us who will give info, Karrot on silicone babes with me and a few others or TPE Shamus, Tommo and others. As most of us have different brands we can give you tips for care and maintenance as well. I have a lot of preloved so there are some pitfalls but some good priced babes now and again. As some have said look at the weight. I have girls from 16-50kg but I'm a 62/65kg old man, it's how you pick them the right way everytime. Goodluck and enjoy

Hello and welcome. I'm not far from Leeds. Good luck hunting down your first doll.

Last edited:
Back