The evolution of the body

ye kin imagine the poor wee chaps shock win he wakes up tae find his erse skelfed an all baldy, like.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
anyway its no way near perfect but i do think a vast improvement. we all like it here at phils dollyhovel,.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
ye kin imagine the poor wee chaps shock win he wakes up tae find his erse skelfed an all baldy, like.

picture.php

Funniest thing ive seen in a while! :happy poor lil guy.

The body looks good tho Phil, i bet Jess will be happier on it when Pris has the RD body

Jess
xx

Yes, i love the new body and lets face it, im the one whol most likely spend more time in it. Well, Pris is Phils fiancee i suppose and now with the lovely soft, plush skin i dont mind at all. Especially now ill get to wear a more varied wardrobe. And warmer, plusher skin means more hugs and cuddles. Yes, ima happy bunny, now.

picture.php

thanks, jess. hey i was writing the last part of the thread before i saw your reply. say, were more like sisters than cousins now i have a plush body. maybe i could be at least an honorary plush babe?
love and hugs, jess to jess xxx

picture.php

You are now a bone-fide semi-plushy:D

That is a big undertaking making a complete body and now you have the 'realism' advantage and the cuddle factor all wrapped up in one package:tu

Say, Philcant photoshop (yet) but do you fancy asking your man to put us two Jesses in a picture together? If he can and has the time? Viva the redhead sisters!

That is strange, I clicked to edit one or two and there are no signs of any image tags or anything. Were they stored in you online albums or offsite?

I found the album of the rebuild when I was there with you the following year but not the album for this thread:confused:

Och aye noo we're talkin! Can I see her butt or is that asking too much? :D

Reason I ask is look at this. I need ideas!
picture.php

Last edited:
Back