Superb Manniquin Ebay

Wulfie

Golden Diamond Member
Saw this elsewhere and was seriously considering a punt but it's getting good bids. It just has to be one of the best paint jobs I've seen but the photos I believe fail to do it justice, even veins and moles.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261189009141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

picture.php

picture.php

Wooaaah, she's amazing :drool:drool:drool:drool. I'd definitely take a punt except that :

(1) I've just invested my little spare dosh on some very little ladies (I'm going miniature) and don't have any left for a great big one; and

(2) If I had her in the house looking like that all day I'd never be able to concentrate on anything else.

I reckon she'll go for a hefty price at the auction end but she'll be worth every penny to some lucky bugger. I couldn't help putting her in my watch list though.

Last edited:
Herehere. Gorgeous. Thats perfect colouring for a redheads skin, too. Jessicas skintone should be like that but alas funds...

That looks great and there are some really good looking examples out there, have thought about them myself but then they would just take up standing space so i figured best to just buy dolls that not only look good but can be used to sleep with.

So, she sold for just £186.00, a good bit less than I would have thought. Someone has a real bargain. I'm kicking myself for not taking a punt.

I've never really been into mannequins but she is a truly beautiful example, someone has got a bargain at that price. I hope it is someone on here:tu

I was outbid at the end. I'm a bit disappointed but I am rather running out of space for any more mannequins. Still, if a stunning one like this comes up I'll have another go.

The mannequin lady - she say "no"
I am kicking myself as I had been doing a daily trawl for mannequins at the time this one was listed so don't how I missed it. I emailed her to see if she had another one tucked away or whether she would do another at the same price (yes I know her work is worth much more than what she received for it) but she made it clear that it was a one off and that she wasn't going to do another one. On the other hand she did suggest I could have one of her babies! Eeeekkkkkk

The mannequin lady - she say "no"
I am kicking myself as I had been doing a daily trawl for mannequins at the time this one was listed so don't how I missed it. I emailed her to see if she had another one tucked away or whether she would do another at the same price (yes I know her work is worth much more than what she received for it) but she made it clear that it was a one off and that she wasn't going to do another one. On the other hand she did suggest I could have one of her babies! Eeeekkkkkk

Yea but was that in 'real-life' terms
picture.php
or a little nasty that she normally does :whistle:

Back