Naughty girl.........

Wulfie

Golden Diamond Member

The Werewolf is a fearsome hunter, she stalks her pray without mercy and is second to none in surprise attacks on unsuspecting victims who never know what’s hit them................. until it’s too late.

picture.php

The Werewolf waits until the victims guard is down

picture.php

And watches from cover, unseen, unheard, wound like a coiled spring........ready to strike......

The primary and secondary targets
picture.php

The Werewolf walk, moving slowly so as not to be noticed..........
picture.php

picture.php

Then as she gets into striking distance, the sudden speed of a cheetah leaving the victim no chance to react
picture.php

Before a sharp swerve, target in play, she shoots, she scores ...................... ‘biff’ and the sudden ‘Bishop Brennan’ boot up the fat arse is re-enacted again and the crowd goes wild..........
picture.php

so does puppy........
picture.php

Primary accomplished.......................secondary locked on..................
El Dorado.......
picture.php

Yummy
picture.php

Damn..................... overloaded...........................toooooooo heavy...........
picture.php

Can we talk about this.................
picture.php

Sorrrrrrrrrry puppy
picture.php

Well what were you expecting from the title, rampant nympho threesomes..............
picture.php

Fin

Great production, very well thought out and executed. :tu

Hilarious, speeds like a cheetah and then a tiny boot kicks a great big dog. :happy

picture.php

LOVE THIS! :happy

That was awesome Wulfie. Luna is becoming a firm favourite here :D

Karrot

Oh! Wulfie!

Oh! Wulfie! She is fabulous. Such a sweetheart. I do so love these little ladies adventures and Luna is so sweet. More please!

Brilliant. What a fantastic cornucopia of entertainment tonight. Just when I've got my breath back after Earl and Norris' adventures I tune into this one and start all over again. What a great little character Luna is and Puppy deserves an Oscar. Beautifully well focussed sharp images too.

Thanks Folks, I think it was WC Fields who said 'never work with children or animls', I'm a sucker for punishment using both. :)
Nooooo Hotzenplotz, no animals or dolls were hurt in this production except 'puppy' had about half a box of bisquits to bribe her into co-operating.:cool:

Loved it ! :D

And like you say, the exta difficulty in getting BIG puppy to play along must have taken some work, love the photos wulfie, fist class.:tu

:b

Back