picture.php

A Halloween Tale

Staring
The Usual Mob

With Guest Appearances from
Valerica
Morgan Freeman
And Barry Narna

It was great fun being a part of setting up the photos for this thread but even better to see what you did with it:D

Great job and poor Cindy with a skeletal head:o Glad the effect didn't last forever:tu

That last shot really came out well. Brilliant job, mate:b

I had a feeling we were going to get something good from the Sunday morning shoot, but this one exceeded all expectations. Terrific and hilarious.

Last edited:
Superb and well worth 5*s, Draculape got me laughing from word go

:tu:b:b:b:b:b:b:b:tu

likewise I've been waiting for this to appear but didn't expect such content, ok should have known by now :21

:24 Bravo. :b:b :b:b

Your best yet, IMO. :tu

I had no idea what was coming and so sat 'transfixed' while reading the story, great all round, .....and boobs too. :drool :D

5* indeed. :tu

CT

b:b:b24:24:24:21:21:21Karrot, youyr best yet!
I was in pain laughing. F**kin LOVE it!
Excellent spooky vamp pic at the end, too.
Hats off, mate.
:tu:

Although I helped set up the photos I didn't know what to expect. As soon as Count Draculape appeared I knew it was going to be another Karrot classic. Brilliant stuff!!! :b:b:21:21

While Cindy didn't seem too impressed with Val's tale my girls and Viki found it quite scary. :eek:

picture.php

Oh, my word -- we simply have far too much fun with these dolls, don't we? :D

Amidst all the hilarity, I just love how Valerica not only makes her entrance, but speaks the chilling last words to boot, with a perfectly frightening visage!

And hey, by the way: if Dr. Norristein ever needs a top-rung lab assistant, have him go ahead and ring Jayna; she always gets her formulas right!
normal_Jna_science2.jpg

Firstly, Tanks for all the positive and appreciative feedback. i was a bit worried that this one would not live up to expectations as so many people knew about it before i had even started production.

Second, Thanks to everyone who took photos, brought dolls, gave input, helped with posing etc etc etc. This simply would not have happened without all of you!

Third, Thanks to all the girls for being so darned patient with us, whilst sitting around in their PJ's and nighties.

And finally an apology to any girls who's photos were not used in the main thread. At 44 pics this is one of the largest I've created. Ursa has added one of his girls, so here's a few 'out takes'

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Karrot

Great story, great pictures, great fun, defiantly 5*+

It could not have been easy directing all those divas,

Karrot Spielberg does it again
smiley-happy096.gif

Looks like all of you had a fun doll meet :tu It is great when people get together, and make their own stories.

Great job :b:b

Oh i remember this Pic.

picture.php

Its when i farted and ran out the room :21

I'm still having nightmares and it was'nt the story, It was being in the same room as all these plushie boobie babes :drool

Tell anyone i put that smilie in and i'll deny it, I have a rep to uphold !"

Anyway..........................

Payback For this!!!!!!!! :evil:

picture.php

Excellent work Mr Karrot & His side kick Mr revoL annaerB :b

You guys are just to crazy for words.
:D

Another 5 star rate thread !!!!!!

Back