doll problems

Really impressed with your work at making something from scratch, its got me thinking with no genuine available BBW dolls on the market, maybe just maybe it would be possible to make one? hmmmmmm

Great job so far Phil.:b:b:b
This is giving me some inspiration for the plush body I want to make for my spare anime head. I was gonna go with out a skeleton, but after seeing this thread I think I changed my mind.

Last edited:
Thank you revoL, Karrot , Cyber Ted , Ursa , Wulfie and dollman for your kind comments and encouragement. Marko and Joe bin - go for it. If I can do it, so can you.
Well,got a fair bit more done. I need to beef up the legs a little more and pad out the left hip; make boob and shoulder adjustments.
Still undecided whether to use the very pretty but non-functional hands from my previous build or maKe some poseable/grippable ones from scratch.
Then its skin time!
My main concern was getting the head/neck structure to be more secure and
wobble-free. She has a slight list to one side but apart from that I,m happy.
Much better than my previous nodding-dog-in-a car effort.
Easier to adjust now she,s on her home maid stand, too.

picture.php

Great progress Phill.:tu:tu:tu she is looking good. Are you gonna use the skin from your prevues build??

I started working on mine yesterday. i figure the worst I can end up with is a weird shaped pillow.

Last edited:
Good for you. Take your time. Yeah, I,m gonna use the plush-like material stripped from the mk 11. revoL annaerB is coming to my place next weekend and he,s gonna help. He,s a much better sewer than I am.

Very Impressed.

Well done Phil - very impressed with the work you've done. I commend your efforts - hope it all goes well.

Thank you, Kats.
I,m going to make some poseable hands, anyway,then decide whether to attach them or the realistic but non posable ones.
I used steel tie wire doubled over to beef them up and also to avoid finger-pokes with spongy pipe lagging to seperate the fingers and pad out the hands.

picture.php

picture.php

Secured with duct tape. Fingers to be beefed up with thin strips of pipe lagging and tape.

Lower end.

Passing the market in Brum today saw stalls selling "ladies things" specifically tights and jeans etc. I don't know if you'd call it a half-mannequin or what but the jeans and tights were modelled on some form of display thingy - like a lady's lower half to show how they'd look on beautifully curved buttocks and legs. Now if only you could get one of them, you'd have a complete lower half of a life-sized doll. Dunno who sells them but ..... Ebay? Shop display suppliers?

Interesting find, Kats. Were they solid or maleable ?
More work done on my hm last night and today. Almost there...

picture.php

Hands clad in pipe lagging and taped.

picture.php

extra padding to legs , hip and neck (the latter for more support).

picture.php

picture.php

More work to do on the boobs , but...

picture.php

...almost there .

Ladies Lower halves

I think the "lower half" forms must have been foam padded at least or you'd never have got the clinging tights on them. Looked firm enough but I didn't ger chance tocheck with all the folks around! Pervert? Me???
Are those breasts - sponges??? Squeezy? Pretty good idea - Teddy Babes are a bit too firm!

Back