"For Your Eyes Only": song/pics/Valentine treat!

Zang

Gold Member
And now, inspired by Hotzenplotz's song-lyrics-with-doll-photos format, may I present --

"For Your Eyes Only"

-- which is also a homage (with a certain twist, of course ;) ) to the famous shadowy-smoky-sultry James Bond movie intro sequence, and a (more-or-less) annual Valentine's Day photo project with my babe Jayna. Three fun things combined into one!

For the longest time, "A View To A Kill" was my favorite Bond theme song... but having spent time with "For Your Eyes Only", it's now moved up to my number one. It's a sweet song, one I've always liked; and now that I think about it, also a really nice dedication for a Valentine. (Plus the gorgeous Sheena Easton... :drool )

I've decided to debut it here a day ahead of TDF, because you all are just that cool. And James Bond is British, anyhow. :D

So you know what to do... press 'play' and follow along!

normal_FYEO_01.jpg

normal_FYEO_02.jpg

normal_FYEO_03.jpg

normal_FYEO_04.jpg

normal_FYEO_05.jpg

normal_FYEO_06.jpg

normal_FYEO_07.jpg

normal_FYEO_08.jpg

normal_FYEO_09.jpg

normal_FYEO_10.jpg

IMG]http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/albums/userpics/11139/normal_FYEO_06.jpg[/IMG]
normal_FYEO_07.jpg

normal_FYEO_08.jpg

normal_FYEO_09.jpg

normal_FYEO_10.jpg

normal_FYEO_11.jpg

normal_FYEO_12.jpg

normal_FYEO_13.jpg

You made a great job Zang. :tu

"For you eyes olny" is nice for a Valentine day, but "A view to a Kill" or "Die another Day" are my favorites. :D

Thank you. :b

Woohoo, ......excellent intro. :b

I think it's an improvement on the original. Well done, and great to see Jayna as a Bond dancer too. :tu

A worthy 5 stars. :)

CT

For your eyes only, the nights are never cold.

Not with a Teddy Babe they're not. Winter's nearly over and I haven't even broken out a 9 tog duvet yet.

Very nice pictures Zang & Jayna. :tu

Oh yes! :b:b

Mr bond never had it so curvy and plush-tastic!

Hmmm, Pussy Velour........ Here's your coat, Taproot, get out!

:(

Karrot

My pleasure, guys (and Holly). Thank you.

SlimStan, it's flattering to say that it's worthy of the Maurice Binder originals, but that's just because it's largely derivative of them in the first place! :o

Hotzenplotz... eight 'bravos'? Thank you! And again my thanks for pioneering the song lyric/photo combination. A Valentine's Day photo-project by definition can only be done annually, you know...! :)

And Karrot -- while I'm not so crazy about Pussy Velour... I am definitely fond of Jayna Onatopp!! :21 :drool

normal_Jna_beautypose.jpg

Who's my gorgeous little cutie-cute? Who's my sexy little angel love? Oh, yes; that's my babe!!
:happy
Yep; still madly in love.

Back