Photo Help

Mondoon

Bronze Member
Hello peeps, excuse me if I'm being stupid but I am a noob.
I've been looking at uploading photos to a new thread in the general topic forum. I looked at the very helpful instructions for uploading photos but it only covers the making of an album.
Do I have to make an album first or is there a way to just upload the pics to a thread?

The best method is to create an album, upload your pics and then link them into your post.

Samurai's guide in the help forum is a great starter.

Post a message if you're having problems and someone will be sure to help out. :tu

CT

Thanks a lot Ted

I can easily follow those superb instructions I just thought there might be a quick way of just uploading to a thread/post.

I'll make an album then.

Happy new year to everyone

The best way is the above but the quick way is to post attachments in your post.

Hit post reply button and look for

Code:
Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip
Manage attachments

its below the white box where you write ur reply

the rest is self explanatory. :tu

Sam..

Thanks a lot Sam

I did actually try this in the Practice forum but when I looked at the preview of the post the photo looked very small and I really wanted full size images.

Was I doing something wrong or what !!

Thanks for your help guys.

You can see the results in my post 'Beautiful Goths' in the Dolls In General Forum.

Cheers

Hi Mondoon
that's where the "Insert Image" function can be used afterwards:
Once you have attached the image (or more than one), they appear as a list of links just above the "Manage attachments" button. Copy the link and insert it via the "Insert Image" function above editor field.
attachment.php

Works!

EDIT: I see you did it already. The Album way is the preferrable anyway, both for browsing and also for pic reuse!

CU cuddly

Attachments

• scsh1.jpg
    scsh1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Thanks a lot Sam

I did actually try this in the Practice forum but when I looked at the preview of the post the photo looked very small and I really wanted full size images.

Was I doing something wrong or what !!

After you post click on the attachment and it becomes full size (ish) :tu

Back