Karrot

Part of the Furniture
Staff member

picture.php

Presents

Two-Point-Oh

starring

The Entire Patch
(except Earl, Minni, and Albert cos they were away 'on business')

Last edited by a moderator:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All apologies to anyone who speaks Japanese, translations are provided by Google :D

My Oh My you I meen she does not waste anytime, Two-Point-Oh my goodness :eek: Need to get me one of thoses machines, lucky bugger. :D

Sam.. :tu

Hi!

BRILLIANT!

Your new arrival is very very serene. Utterly beautiful

Congratulations

Best wishes

Harem

:b:b:b:b:b

Ooooo, an exciting change beautifully and humorously introduced. I think we need some chapter and verse and a few vital statistics for V2.0 though.

Thank you everyone, I shall be doing a full photo shoot tomorrow with the new and very much improved, Miss Xiaoli.

:D

Karrot

She's very much excited curiosity! She's unlike any WM that I've seen with those more refined fingernails . . .

Intrigued!

Best wishes

Harem

Excellent introduction. :b

Haremlover said:
She's very much excited curiosity! She's unlike any WM that I've seen with those more refined fingernails . . .

Intrigued!

Oh there are a couple of clues there and I'm fairly sure you'll have spotted them. ;)

Congratulations Karrot, and as Wulfie isn't here to say it, let me be the one to welcome you to the 'dark side'. :D :tu

Happy Honeymoon.

CT

First Class.

Great presentation. I salute all your efforts and so nice to see all the lovelies together.

Hee hee!

Wow, looks like it really worked; after all, this "swop-o-matic" does look quite a bit more complex than the last one:

picture.php

... after all, it's even up-to-date with a "you-ess-bee" port! (you-ess-bee 2.0?) ;) :D

Yeah... who'da thought the little fuzzy young'un would ever have the smartz for this kind 'o thing?

Great stuff Karrot! Good to see all the gang together again:D. I love the last pic of YOU!
DING DONG!!!!!:drool:24

Loverboy

Wtf???

:24 That got me chuckling big time, awesome concept, love it!
Carly hid under the blanket at first,:eek: but applauded in the end.
Nice work as always, you put in great effort, and it shows.:tu

Pete.

Best laugh I've had for a while. :24:24

Great way to introduce the new and improved Xiaoli. :b Maybe Norris isn't as daft as he looks. :)

Am I the only one worried Norris has access to this kind of stuff? :)

Great result but I am a little worried for the other girls with the hairy mad professor in residence! :D

Ever have one of those moments when you are sure you replied to a thread but can't think what the hell you put? Yeah, me too! Sorry Karrot for the delayed reply:o

Having met the new and improved Xiaoli I can honestly say she is lovely and Norris did an admirable job of creating the necessary facilities for such a drastic project, worked a treat:tu and this photo story is the perfect way to display the transition:b

I think you'll find that the random-looking screw in the side panel of the 'gadget' is the important bit and without it anything could have happened:D

picture.php

Great work, mate:)

Back