Hi all from a newbie in Scotland

:welcome to the Forum, I am way down in the Southwest where there are not many members from Devon and Cornwall so I have to make up with several girls. One Elf, one Vampire Elf, 2 Kimbers, a Top Sino fullsize and torso with 4 heads, WMs and several other makes.
We start off with one and then we like another then another and now its an obsession !!!

:welcome to the Forum, I am way down in the Southwest where there are not many members from Devon and Cornwall so I have to make up with several girls. One Elf, one Vampire Elf, 2 Kimbers, a Top Sino fullsize and torso with 4 heads, WMs and several other makes.
We start off with one and then we like another then another and now its an obsession !!!
Nice too meet you avonman I can’t stop looking at the range available online it’s difficult to find a favorite �� you are lucky too have so many. I’m a little jealous ��

I happen to be where its moist, but its a cold, uncomfortable kind of moist, usually labelled as north yorkshire on a map.

I have 6 full size dolls, with another 7 heads that rotate between 4 of the bodies. I also have 2 whole thirds.

Hiya JB,

you are not alone out there. I can think of at least one more (Jimmy_71) who is also in Canada :tu

Shamus.

Thank you for that Shamus, It appears I have somehow missed all his threads and posts.
I guess I have some catching up to do on that.

Back