The Stowaway III - Miss Tyque

Wulfie

Golden Diamond Member
The annual trip to the land of my fathers was begun but as usual things were to go wrong starting with the first stop in Gretna. What a kharzi, grey sad houses the boys in their hoodies with their Staffies, people with mean pinched faces and the ‘wedding shops’ as well as enough anvils to make a pikey have a stroke. That along with enough doggie landmines to cause panic in the Princess Di Trust............. it was only for one night I kept telling myself.
Then there was the hole in the side of the Wulfmobile, oddly going outwards and not in…………………..
It was a long restless night that night, the mutts failed to settle and the local beer was rolling around my gut trying to escape but unsure of which way to go.
The motorway from Gretna north to Glasgow was wet and interesting, high winds made the old rv veer as torrential rain made visibility poor and the wash from the artics didn’t help at all. Having gone through Glasgow on the M8, enough said about that place, the route took the wulfmobile up the side of Loch Lomonde and finally for that day to a bolthole near Invergarry where an overnight pit stop was called for.
The hounds were definitely suffering from carsickness but still scoffed their supper and finally settled down to a noisy sleep in their garage compartment and as per usual the smell drifting up from that enclosed space left a lot to be desired.
It was then that a tiny muffled voice suddenly said Ooooooooooooooooh stinky……….
It was a wtf moment…………….. talking dogs……..

picture.php

The old one seemed annoyed as he looked out from his room.
“You what”
It smells in here…………………
His lips didn’t move and then the young one seemed to stare at something .
“Who’s there?”

picture.php

Moi…………. Can I please come out, it’s not nice in here……………….
“Come on, out of there, you’ve some explaining to do young la……….”
The creature suddenly disappeared in the blink of an eye and I suddenly got that sinking feeling of having invited something into the living area which was best left outside.
On looking round I found the stowaway staring me in the face from a upper shelf in th the wagon.

picture.php

Before I could say anything
Hi, I’m Luna, the Captain said you’d be cool with a guest………….and I don’t eat much or take up much room………………..so can I join your trip………….please…..

to be cont. if the dogs don't eat her

Last edited:
Ooooh, another little lady joins the fold. She's a friend of the Captain too ......... oh oh, that could spell trouble. Pray continue sir.

Hello Luna!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are going to be a regular. I hope Wulfie lets you stay with him. I used to know a lady called Luna, but she was a Teddy Babe and a bit bigger than you. Have a good trip Wulfie and i look forward to hearing more of your escapades!

Hmm, if Miss Tyque's first name is Luna then that would make her.... Luna Tyque. :eek: With a name like that and being an acquaintance of the Captain it sounds like she could be trouble. :D

Looking forward to the next installment. :tu

Hmm, if Miss Tyque's first name is Luna then that would make her.... Luna Tyque. :eek: With a name like that and being an acquaintance of the Captain it sounds like she could be trouble. :D

Looking forward to the next installment. :tu
It does indeed sound like this new little miss could be some trouble. .....Oh goody. :)

I wonder if she has a sister called Psycho, that really would spell disaster for the Wulfieman in his RV. :eek:

CT

:happy Luv the dogs, if i new they were with you i would have invited them round for tea (you can stay in the van) and to think when you were on the M8 traveling towards Loch Lomond at the closest point you were about 6 miles from my front door. (bugger) :mad:

Anyway the stowaway looks like trouble to me Mr Wulfie i'd chuck her in the Loch, and then there realy would be a monster in there. (wrong loch but who checking) :whistle:

Fab story with extra fab pic's, oh i just luvs thoses doggy's :happy they look so cute. :)

the poor dog's look confused.

their probably think wulfie's gone crazy:D

besides there are talking dogs i have seen them on youtube.

:happy Luv the dogs, if i new they were with you i would have invited them round for tea (you can stay in the van) and to think when you were on the M8 traveling towards Loch Lomond at the closest point you were about 6 miles from my front door. (bugger) :mad:

Anyway the stowaway looks like trouble to me Mr Wulfie i'd chuck her in the Loch, and then there realy would be a monster in there. (wrong loch but who checking) :whistle:

Fab story with extra fab pic's, oh i just luvs thoses doggy's :happy they look so cute. :)

i bet if the could drain the Loch they will find a giant 50ft teaspoon. :D

One of my faves! BTW a new advert came out recently, based on that:

:p
that video is great added to favorites.:tu

Part II

“Well, I suppose you’re here now and I dread to ask what the Captain has to do with it but I’ll deal with him when I get back home but there are the rules…………..”

It’s ok, I won’t impose any rules on you

picture.php

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

“Ehhhhhh”

Luna then disappeared in a flash to reappear in the supply cupboard……………

picture.php

This will be my quarters, don’t worry, I can rough it here but you must buy me some more suitable clothes for where we are pleeeeeeeeease.

Why did I feel I was in trouble as she vanished again.

Oh, and puppy here will be my transport outside
picture.php

I gave up, a grinch looking minime female with attitude, roll on tomorrow, maybe puppy would get hungry and solve my problem.

Outside the weather was relentless, the snow gave way to driven freezing rain and in the cold dawn, to my amazement, Luna appeared to revel in what appeared to be ‘new experiences’. From the soft warmth of the Marches to the harsh spring of the Highlands.

picture.php

picture.php

A few more miles and we were down to sea-level and the Kyle Of Lochalsh, the rain still lashing down so a little pic from the dry warm interior of the wulfmobile.
picture.php

A short while later it was ‘over the sea to Skye’ and north to Dunvegan.

To be cont.

Last edited:
So Cute.

Oh she is so cute; there is something really engaging about the little ladies.
Scotland! We have some distant family in and around Glasgow. I have never ever been to Scotland when it hasn't rained more or less continuously. Hope you and the passengers have a good trip.

Skye was Skye, as beautiful in the wet as in the dry but after business was concluded it was down to Dunvegan, a loch-side camp and the local bakery 400yds away, fresh Scotch pies every day.

picture.php

A view of the loch and of the volcanic remnants which crop up all over this isle.
picture.php

Further north, the Hebrides, very faintly seen from the track north of Uig, the main ferry port and gateway to the Hebrides.
picture.php

picture.php

Sheltering out of the wind.
picture.php

picture.php

A few days later and onto the mainland, Skye from the ‘Pass of the Cattle’, the road from Kishorn to Applecross. Not for the fainthearted if it’s low cloud or inclement weather but a must if you can get past the glens. Madams modelling a Co-op poncho, no expense spared, as it was raining a little, putting it politely.
"And you tried for the up skirt shot, bad boy…………….. "

picture.php

A break in the storm clouds as the sun started to go down over the isle Raasay as seen from the Applecross peninsular and a different vista just a few miles up the road.
picture.php

Moving on towards the Summerisles from Ullapool.
picture.php

Last edited:
picture.php

The ‘Summer Isles’, one of the hidden gems on the West Coast. Fictitious setting for the original Wicker Man with Edward Woodward, not the crappy US remake and if just to make the moment more special, four onlookers eyeing up the little lycanthrope from the bank directly above us.
picture.php

Last edited:
Tremendous stuff, Wulfie. Breath-taking scenery and a delightful new addition to your family. A little healthy competition to Cosy,s miss Lily. Both girls are adorable. Loving it, mate.:tu:b:b

Stunning scenery and some really great photos - makes me want to head north. Nice to see the little lady making herself at home and getting into the picture. Have you invented a new genre with the up-poncho shot?:whistle:

Back