Hello one and all!

lsoleman1982

Hello everyone,

New here and just saying hi, I don't currently have a doll partner, but am in the process of investigating, as purchasing a doll and everything that goes with it feels incredibly overwhelming!

This feels like the right place to be :)

Hi and welcome to the forum.
There are a lot of choices out there but as Algae says, ask as many questions as you want. There's a lot of experience on the forum and we all want you to choose the right companion.

Thank you!

Oh my I have a whirlwind of things going around in my head regarding dolls, One thing I am wondering is if anyone has any experience with Aibei? I have seen a beautiful lady made by them, and read good things about them in general :)

I've not been able to find her in the UK as of yet :/
A bit worrying since I have heard buying internationally can be a nightmare...

If elven girls are what you are looking for then Shamus, the wise wizard is hopefully going to be along shortly :D

Oh wow! Thank you :) So much cheaper too! Do you think it seems legitimate? I've never bought via aliexpress or anywhere like that

I can't really commit. Don't want to be responsible if it goes south!!!

Good feedback (if you believe it) and the business information seems legit (if you believe it).

You could try talking to Lucid as I know they have some Aibei girls although not that one. Pretty sure they said somewhere they can do custom orders and have recently branched into preorder sales

Oh, and welcome.

Back