Julia's Outfits

Chez Julia

Silver Member
Better keep an eye on the fashion trends!

picture.php
picture.php

Lovely outfits. The look of concentration on her face as she studies the latest fashions. Better keep an eye on your credit card! ;)

Lovely outfits. The look of concentration on her face as she studies the latest fashions. Better keep an eye on your credit card! ;)

Don't tell Tex but i have it somewhere safe :)
He would only waste it of gadgets so he is better off not knowing where it is :whistle:

I absolutely love that black dress! Looks good on her.

Grumpy Tex says i have to put something sensible on when i go out in case i catch a chill on my chest! Something about having to rub some Vic's on my chest afterwards - not ever so sure if i quite like the sound of that.

Or you could do the Sharon Stone thing.

You are lovely as you are, you don't need to do slutty.

Seen anything nice in the catalogue?

Or you could do the Sharon Stone thing.

You are lovely as you are, you don't need to do slutty.

Seen anything nice in the catalogue?

Phew, it was a close thing with the skirt!

Just a couple of things in the leaflet; at Primark, River Island, Accessorize and M&S (well perhaps more than a couple!).

I told Mr Tex we had to go to Milton Keynes to check them out but he went a bit negative and complained about how much it cost to park there!

Perhaps i ought to let Mr Tex rub this Vic stuff on my chest to get him in a good mood? I wonder if it stings?

Last edited:
Thank you, i do like going out to clubs and spending the night dancing.

Grumpy Mr Tex says he is too old for all that (probably true) but he is a good taxi driver :)

Vary Lovely outfits Julia. :tu:tu:tu
I love the red dress and the blue outfit with the skirt and crop top.

Yup, knees together hun...
Kim

:) That's right, Miss Kim! From page 90 of the Princess Handbook. Do you have it, too?

picture.php

It takes a little practice to sit like a lady, Miss Julia, especially for us dollies! But once you get used to it, it will feel very wrong to sit like...like a man!
laugh.gif

Karlos sits with his big bony knobbly knees wide apart. He takes up all the space! And that's why I make him sit on the floor! :p

Back